Ban for gamerpic

Discus and support Ban for gamerpic in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I got banned for a period of 4 days yesterday because of my gamerpic who apparently wasn't appropriate but there was nothing wrong with it and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kyuketsuki2502, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Ban for gamerpic

Hi

I got banned for a period of 4 days yesterday because of my gamerpic who apparently wasn't appropriate but there was nothing wrong with it and i don't exactly know what was wrong with it except that i didn't respected the norms of the community. I got banned maybe a few hours after i uploaded the picture. But they didn't remove the picture so i don't understand the ban.. So i hope I'm not gonna get ban just after the ban i have now.. Is it normal that the picture isn't removed ?

:)

Kyuketsuki2502, Oct 28, 2022
  2. luissolid Win User

14 day suspension Gamerpic

if your gamerpic violates the terms and conditions you will get banned/suspended.
  3. Geth Win User

Ban

A gamerpic wouldn't cause a permanent ban on the account unless it was extremely serve.

Most permanent bans can't be undone. If its a temporary ban you'll have to wait it out.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Can my xbox account get banned due to multiple gamer pic suspensions.

Yes, multiple enforcement actions could lead to a permanent ban. It doesn't matter what type of suspension or that it's just for gamerpics. And yes, using a gamerpic that was already removed can lead to another suspension.
  5. Bartford Win User

Can my xbox account get banned due to multiple gamer pic suspensions.

Ok thank you for the response. I used a gamerpic in the past that was inappropriate, but it never got banned. I switched off of it a few weeks ago but is it still possible that I could get suspended for using that gamerpic in the past or is it ok since I changed it back to an appropriate gamerpic?

Thanks
  6. CarlosGalicia81 Win User

GamerPic

Why was it temporarily banned ???
    No, xbox just didn’t like my gamerpic
Thema:

Ban for gamerpic

1. Ban for gamerpic - Similar Threads - Ban gamerpic

2. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to *** Gaming and Xbox / Account and...
  3. Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal: Today I was banned over a Gamerpic that I have no idea what was wrong with it (see picture below) and whenever I go to the enforcement page it doesn't let me file an appeal. What else can I do...
  4. Ban for an "animated "gamerpic" of putin, that iv had for over a year, how can I "appeal"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ban for an "animated "gamerpic" of putin, that iv had for over a year, how can I "appeal"...: Iv had an animated picture of putin as my gamerpic for over a year and never had a problem, for the last 4 month iv played single player games and don't play multilayer or chat with others etc,...
  5. Random 1 year ban for a gamerpic that was accepted a week ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random 1 year ban for a gamerpic that was accepted a week ago: So last night I was in a party, and I get kicked from the party. At first, I thought it was my Internet, and then I log back in. It says that it expired on 10/21/24, but I thought it expired on...
  6. I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why...: I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why this is please? I changed my profile picture and this happened. 37ad59aa-e424-4926-8bb1-39c836706fb7
  7. Custom gamerpic instantly got me banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom gamerpic instantly got me banned.: A horrormovie picture (texas chainsaw) I uploaded as a custom gamerpic instantly got me banned! Why? And why not just tell me? Instaban seems a little excessive for a moviepic - I don't even know...
  8. Banned for my gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for my gamerpic: Just changed my gamerpic to David goggins and have now received a two day ban. Have seen multiple half naked women and negative characters and profile pics but an inspirational character is worthy...
  9. Son banned for gamerpic that Microsoft offered

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son banned for gamerpic that Microsoft offered: My son received a 2 day ban for having a gamerpic of Spongebob SquarePants? You offered the photo for him to choose from and he has had it as his gamerpic for months. Now out of nowhere he goes to...
  10. Gamerpic ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamerpic ban: Unable to appeal due to duration, just wondered if anyone could possibly clue in on why using a photo of my own dog on her own with nothing else in view (besides a window) would violate community...