Ban and stolen money...

Discus and support Ban and stolen money... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So recently I was banned from Xbox live multiplayer for the second time and communications for the fifth time. For some time now, I have had weird... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FreddyFazebear0, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Ban and stolen money...

So recently I was banned from Xbox live multiplayer for the second time and communications for the fifth time. For some time now, I have had weird account sign outs, random bots added, and things done in different games that have me to believe my account
    was breached, so I contacted Microsoft immediately. I reported it, and for some reason I got nothing. No email, no text, only a confirmation that "In three to five business days you will receive an email" or something along those lines. This was a few months
    ago. Now, I am banned once again from "harassing" someone apparently, and finally got my account changed from a child to an adult account like it should have been so i could file a case review. I file a case review and they said it was "warranted" because
    I have previously been banned. Furthermore, i was then told I was also banned for 100 days from communications. I checked my enforcement and found no such thing. I am extremely frustrated as well as confused and would like to know what is going on and exactly why
    rather then the very vague and unforgiving message I got that told me nothing more than that I am being punished. I have already posted this but now found another problem: while I was on my account settings, I had checked my transactions and it turns out I
    had lost about $2. Now I'm very worried about putting any information on my Xbox One and angry that money was spent on a game I haven't played for about a year. I would like to talk to someone and get this fixed as soon as possible. This is clearly getting
    out of hand and I'm really starting to worry.

:)

FreddyFazebear0, Oct 14, 2017
  2. I was charged twice, why?

xbox likes to steal peoples money, i suggest taking the credit card off and staying away from this for awhile until the random bans and money being stolen stops

SouthwestPenny0, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Best deal I've seen...One Year Xbox Live $29.99 (No Tax/Digital Download)

in theory you should as if the homeless man files a complaint with ms they can have all codes banned if they were stolen (I doubt this is the case) and the accounts that use them also banned

Terrin_marine, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

Ban and stolen money...

It sounds like you contacted support on this but make sure you contact support by phone and not chat and request a "Unauthorized Account Access Investigations" on your account. Also I would change your password and maybe setup additional authentication
    methods to protect your account. Additional, do you game share? If so, Sometimes friends do things on your account you don't approve of and you are still responsible for those actions.

Dadwhite, Oct 17, 2017
  5. Dadwhite Win User

Ban and stolen money...

It sounds like you contacted support on this but make sure you contact support by phone and not chat and request a "Unauthorized Account Access Investigations" on your account. Also I would change your password and maybe setup additional authentication
    methods to protect your account. Additional, do you game share? If so, Sometimes friends do things on your account you don't approve of and you are still responsible for those actions.
  6. SouthwestPenny0 Win User

I was charged twice, why?

xbox likes to steal peoples money, i suggest taking the credit card off and staying away from this for awhile until the random bans and money being stolen stops
  7. Dusk Calamityyy Win User

Is it possible to transfer live?

What!!!? I didn't even do anything to deserve getting banned! Either that or my money got stolen. My account should be rightfully unbanned!
  8. DCFC734 Win User

Money stolen

How did he take the money ?
  9. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Money Stolen

You are sure you have purchased the game with your account
    I suggest you contact support
Thema:

Ban and stolen money...

1. Ban and stolen money... - Similar Threads - Ban stolen money

2. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  3. Banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned?: I got banned because someone I bought from xbox360 with modification used on the console I didn't do anything wrong I know it's not something you all can do about it but my question here why I got...
  4. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  5. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  6. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  7. My xbox live account was stolen and banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account was stolen and banned: I tried to challenge the permanent ban, cuz i want to play, i want to purchase any content in destiny 2. But i cant because my appellation was rejected. I cant link a new account to Bungie.net,...
  8. Market place ban Credit card stolen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Market place ban Credit card stolen: So my credit card was stolen and someone made Xbox live purchases with it. I called my company and reported the fraud. Now I am banned for a week. I am worried this may happen again, can anyone...
  9. XBox One stolen, Trying to contact Xbox Enforcement for a device ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One stolen, Trying to contact Xbox Enforcement for a device ban: My Xbox One was stolen in July of this year. Despite reaching out to local law enforcement, providing my serial number, and being assured that they would be reaching out to Microsoft for the...
  10. Please ban my gamertag. Somone has stolen it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please ban my gamertag. Somone has stolen it.: The gamertags name is . Email address to this account is either [Mod Removed] or [Mod Removed]. The current user has stolen the account from me, and has stolen money from me. Thank you....