Baldur´s Gate 3 - Still Crashing
Discus and support Baldur´s Gate 3 - Still Crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing the game for hours. Suddenly the saves started to lag. Eventually, I had to end the game by going to the main menu and ensuring the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Inked_Tepes, Dec 18, 2023.
Thema:
Baldur´s Gate 3 - Still Crashing
Loading...
-
Baldur´s Gate 3 - Still Crashing - Similar Threads - Baldur´s Gate Still
-
Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly
in XboX InsidersXbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,... -
Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.
in XboX InsidersXbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I... -
Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing
in XboX InsidersXbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours... -
Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have... -
Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something... -
Series S/X disc to digital question
in XboX InsidersSeries S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments] -
Disc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?: I started to transfer some games today. On my XBOX One X (Alpha Skip Ahead). I have "The Witcher III" XBOX One Disc. I got the digital license - then checked my XBOX Series X (normal Release... -
Xbox Series s for digital licence
in XboX InsidersXbox Series s for digital licence: Does anyone know if I use my discs in a Xbox one will i get the license on my series s ?? submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
I just bought an xbox series S to play baldurs gate 3 however it wont load and keeps...
in XBoX Games and AppsI just bought an xbox series S to play baldurs gate 3 however it wont load and keeps...: My whole purpose of purchasing the Xbox Series S was that I would be able to play the game ive been adoring since its release. My hubby has an Xbox Series X however it’s far to out of my budget...