bakwards game capability

Discus and support bakwards game capability in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a refurbished xbox360 black S I'm not sure it may have a after market HD It's the kind that snaps onto the top of the console. I have a WIFI... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CoyOsbon, Jan 21, 2019.

  1. CoyOsbon
    CoyOsbon Guest

    bakwards game capability


    I have a refurbished xbox360 black S I'm not sure it may have a after market HD It's the kind that snaps onto the top of the console. I have a WIFI adapter and I'm conected to the enternet and to Xbox live My Qustion is with the softwear
    updates will i be able to play an original xbox game that is backward compatible,, , Or dose it have to be an original xbox360 HD to make it work

    :)
     
    CoyOsbon, Jan 21, 2019
    #1
  2. CoyOsbon Win User

    bakwards game capability

    I looked on the underside of the HD and it says Microsoft Corporation.. So i'm hoping that it's the real deal
  3. CoyOsbon Win User

    bakwards game capability

    Than you for you reply but i'm not quite sure what it is your confirming ,, the softwear updates will make it work , Or that it has to be an official microsoft HD to work.. But thank you any way
  4. Smwutches Win User

    bakwards game capability

    It has to be an official MS hard drive. If it's a knock off, backwards compatibility will not work.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    bakwards game capability

    Finger crossed. Keep us posted!
  6. Smwutches Win User

    bakwards game capability

    Just an FYI, knock offs can be very convincing and look like an official drive. So even though it has the Microsoft information on it, that won't guarantee it is an original hard drive. The only way to know for sure is to try an original Xbox game.
Thema:

bakwards game capability

Loading...
  1. bakwards game capability - Similar Threads - bakwards game capability

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  8. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...