Baja: Edge of control hd won't start, so I try to get a refund...

Discus and support Baja: Edge of control hd won't start, so I try to get a refund... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What is the limit of refunds per year? Why is it different every year? 14 DAY LIMITED REFUND When we can't refund a whole year? I can't be the only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ck AeroVoid, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Ck AeroVoid
    Ck AeroVoid Guest

What is the limit of refunds per year? Why is it different every year? 14 DAY LIMITED REFUND

When we can't refund a whole year? I can't be the only one who sees the wrong

Completely unfair unknowingly buying a broken game and unable to refund it...

:)

Ck AeroVoid, Sep 29, 2020
  2. ACPcola Win User

MOST INFLUENTIAL AI GAMES

The AI drivers in Baja: Edge of Control never ever ever make any mistakes driving

[​IMG]
  3. gameshoes3003 Win User

MOST INFLUENTIAL AI GAMES

[quote user="fotyfoe"]

The AI drivers in Baja: Edge of Control never ever ever make any mistakes driving

[​IMG]

[/quote]

Bots in racing games are impeccably good.

The only thing that lets human players win is that their speed is capped (until you pass them) so they're really going slower than they should be.
  4. The Blue Duck Win User

Have they fixed the issues with this game yet?

My player just crashed for the 3rd time and won't load at all. I won't be starting again so I too will be calling MS tomorrow to get a refund for my digital copy!
  5. MasterBinky Win User

Force 3 Digit Channel Dialing?

It's a local company, Baja Broadband. I'll try those codes, thanks.
  6. MJ.Nelson Win User

Error message "sorry something went wrong" when trying to enter shipping details.

I too am experiencing issues with this. I have used Firefox, Chrome and Microsoft Edge browsers and have been trying to start an order for my controller for over a week.
Thema:

1. Baja: Edge of control hd won't start, so I try to get a refund... - Similar Threads - Baja Edge control

2. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  3. Can We Improve Microsoft Edge Browser?

in XboX Insiders
    Can We Improve Microsoft Edge Browser?: Only Browser that we have on Xbox that is somewhat reliable is the edge browser, But it is a struggle , Freezing issues , Bugs and glitches , Video/Movie streaming is unstable, would love to see...
  4. Edge having issues with video (ASA Xbox Series X)

in XboX Insiders
    Edge having issues with video (ASA Xbox Series X): Edge is having performance issues lately in general on boot up and on general sites. On video its very bad video tends to become "framey" and makes a lot of content unwatchable works fine on other...
  5. how do i remove a edge virus

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i remove a edge virus: pretty much everytime i click on something on my xbox’s microsoft edge i get taken to a tab called nossairt or waisheph which shows me some sort of add and makes it impossible to use the edge...
  6. Xbox Edge Browser, Discord Mic access denied

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Edge Browser, Discord Mic access denied: I can’t use my microphone when I open Discord through Edge on my Xbox. This is the same issue that was reported slightly less than a year ago:...
  7. Como dar de baja game pass?[Translation-How to unsubscribe game pass?]

in XBoX on Windows
    Como dar de baja game pass?[Translation-How to unsubscribe game pass?]: Contrate game pass por $10 pesos pero se me olvido cancelar antes del segundo mes, así que ya se facturo, pero no cuento con saldo suficiente para pagar la suscripción, se puede dar de baja sin...
  8. gears of wars 1 y 2 han sido dados de baja de xbox live en 360. [Mod Translated-gears of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    gears of wars 1 y 2 han sido dados de baja de xbox live en 360. [Mod Translated-gears of...: hoy me di cuenta de que en consola xbox 360 no corre gears 1 y 2 conectado a live, ademas de que se eliminarón los contenidos como temas e imagenes de jugador, la duda que tengo es si ya...
  9. Because the price of fifa 17 Porque no baja el precio de fifa 17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Because the price of fifa 17 Porque no baja el precio de fifa 17: In Mexico it is the child's day and is supposed to have 67% discount but it is still at 999 $ en mexico es dia del niño y se supone que tiene 67% de descuento pero sigue en 999$...
  10. Darme de baja en el servicio y me lo habeis cobrado

in XBoX on Consoles
    Darme de baja en el servicio y me lo habeis cobrado: I want to unsubscribe from the xbox gold live service and you have charged me e7fbdef5-a80a-4016-b13f-12062047ddbb