Badges Not showing up? Is this a issue or something that needs to be fixed or what
Discus and support Badges Not showing up? Is this a issue or something that needs to be fixed or what in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is anyone else having a issue with badges not showing up? Cuz I'm a gamepass ultimate member and I'm not seeing them submitted by /u/norkswood... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/norkswood, Jul 7, 2020.
Thema:
Badges Not showing up? Is this a issue or something that needs to be fixed or what
Loading...
-
Badges Not showing up? Is this a issue or something that needs to be fixed or what - Similar Threads - Badges showing issue
-
Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!
in XboX InsidersXbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but... -
How to see what badges are and change which show?
in XboX InsidersHow to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and... -
Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)
in XboX InsidersMissing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I... -
XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for... -
Level 6 Badge Not Showing - 48 Hours Passed
in XboX InsidersLevel 6 Badge Not Showing - 48 Hours Passed: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I reached Level 6 in the Insider Program more than 48 hours ago. I have already submitted a "Report a Problem" via the console with standard diagnostics. My legacy... -
Time in Program Badge Not showing
in XboX InsidersTime in Program Badge Not showing: Can anyone tell me if time in program will reflect on my xbox badge that has a number? Rn i have a 5 year badge but on xbox insider it says i’ve been part of the program for 7 years and 11 months.... -
Microsoft 50th anniversary badge not showing
in XboX InsidersMicrosoft 50th anniversary badge not showing: Hey there, Xbox insiders. I’d like to ask a question regarding the badge. After 1-2 days will it show up on my Xbox profile? And if so mine hasn’t appeared yet and I believe it’s been two days... -
Xbox weekly streak badge haven't received/ not showing up on profile
in XBoX AccessibilityXbox weekly streak badge haven't received/ not showing up on profile: The weekly streak profile badge is still not showing up on my profile. Although I had reset issues/bug with the weekly rewards sets I have completed the weekly sets couple of times during the... -
new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile
in XBoX Accessibilitynew XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile: I'm reaching out to share an issue I've encountered with my Xbox profile badges and seek insights from fellow gamers who might have faced similar situations. Recently, I noticed a disparity in...