Bad website

Discus and support Bad website in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I dont know how Microsoft manage to have a webside this bad. I am just testing to logg in to the Cloud gaming, but it Just sends me to a page on why i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Scone_me, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Scone_me
    Scone_me Guest

Bad website

I dont know how Microsoft manage to have a webside this bad. I am just testing to logg in to the Cloud gaming, but it Just sends me to a page on why i cant change my personal settings. **** pls help i do not know what to do.

:)

Scone_me, Nov 19, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Bad website

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Scone, this is a misconfiguration of your account

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings?rtc=1&a...

Go to the top right corner, click on your avatar

click on my microsoft account

will open a tab written my personal information

Click, and go to the date of birth

Change to 18+

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings?rtc=1&a...

Let's set up your account then

Go to the top right corner, click on your avatar

click on xbox profile(warns me if it doesn't show up)

will open a green screen

click on privacy

will open another screen, with your gamertag and big photo in the center of it

below, it has 3 tabs, privacy, online security windows and xbox

in these 2 tabs, allow everything, and at the end of each one, click "send"

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Miss Ermine Win User

Bad numbers on your website?

Hey there! Hmm, that doesn't seem right. Five up would be a pretty serious connection. Thanks, we'll check into this and make sure it gets corrected if necessary.

That being said, this is really not an appropriate place to make this thread. These forums are
    only for folks asking for troubleshooting help. If you do need an answer from an official support agent only, it's always fine to flag us down in PM. I'll be locking this now.
  4. Maciej Kopcinski Win User

Hi Vibroplex,

That is not the minumum requirement to use the service.

As the message goes, that is what was tested to have the functionality unaffected by buffering, lags, etc.
  5. VibroPlex Win User

MISTER or MISS ONLY. If you are not a Microsoft employee, please do not respond.
  6. Django Fett A28 Win User

I don't belive that is official just yet and it may not be.But you need have to have at least a 0.5mbps speed to download but who knows they might change it in the future possibly when the new xbox comes out if this helps please let me know
Thema:

Bad website

1. Bad website - Similar Threads - Bad website

2. So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.: My LFG "The Victorius Republic Get Interested for more info". For Stat wars Battle front 2. Just a group to play the game with. You know a Looking for group post on the looking for group forum....
  3. [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people

in XBoX on Consoles
    [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people: [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people ea0a06d0-3ab1-4ba8-a976-9ff1bd8985e7
  4. I just bought a 800 gaming monitor and I play some games and it has a bad completing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a 800 gaming monitor and I play some games and it has a bad completing...: Just bought an expensive monitor and it comes in blocky or really white on borders in games and every where 6dff9710-e247-4fef-927c-c2bfad9fea50
  5. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  6. I reported my friend because i was bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    I reported my friend because i was bad: I reported my friend because we had fight 4b44cf4e-3355-48f3-94c3-0c046f57079a
  7. Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban: My account was stolen and the guy decided to swear and report my account. I ws ban for a year please someone help 501867b0-87c2-495f-952a-51d787b097c5
  8. Great wireless connection/Wi-Fi but bad connection when playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Great wireless connection/Wi-Fi but bad connection when playing: My Xbox has a perfect wireless signal to the Wi-Fi. I have run all the tests and everything is working great but whenever get into an online game mode my internet connection is basically...
  9. My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine

in XboX Insiders
    My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine: I bought a new headset and controller to try to tackle this issue and the controller definitely did reduce the occurrence yet it still happens where my audio keeps on stuttering really badly at...
  10. Game Pass language, unacceptable bad. Lack of simple features.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass language, unacceptable bad. Lack of simple features.: I am just gonna flat out state that it is unacceptable how badly this platform is for people that do not have English as their first language, and do not want their entire Windows to be English,...