bad sportsmanship

Discus and support bad sportsmanship in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why would one team member shoot another? I understand that some weapons are wanted more than others, but there is time to get another one when it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by S a V a G e 390, Jan 7, 2014.

1. bad sportsmanship

Why would one team member shoot another? I understand that some weapons are wanted more than others, but there is time to get another one when it appears. Why take the chance at getting booted for acting ignorant?

:)

S a V a G e 390, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Th3 Tater
    Th3 Tater Guest
    sportsmanship?

Spurrier the hell out of that scoreboard son. (Geez, my Gator fanatic parents would be proud). If you can make the conversion and work a score out of it why not? What, am I gonna hurt your feelings because I whipped you 49-6? PFFFT, stop playing online if
    you get butthurt about a rout. It's gonna happen. It's like getting bent about seeing god tier characters in every Ranked online match. Bring your A game or go home. (I don't play madden though, so I really don't care.)

Th3 Tater, Jan 7, 2014
  3. Xbox One reputation system Tweaks

need to have reasons for reporting like the old system i.e racial abuse/bad language/bad sportsmanship etc to clarify

Maverick UNSC, Jan 7, 2014
  4. bad sportsmanship

Unfortunately there are players out there who don't exactly like to play a clean, fair game like the rest of us. Just submit a player review and keep gaming.

FancyBunny71632, Jan 11, 2014
  5. FancyBunny71632 Win User

bad sportsmanship

Unfortunately there are players out there who don't exactly like to play a clean, fair game like the rest of us. Just submit a player review and keep gaming.
  6. Maverick UNSC Win User

Xbox One reputation system Tweaks

need to have reasons for reporting like the old system i.e racial abuse/bad language/bad sportsmanship etc to clarify
  7. Th3 Tater Win User

sportsmanship?

Spurrier the hell out of that scoreboard son. (Geez, my Gator fanatic parents would be proud). If you can make the conversion and work a score out of it why not? What, am I gonna hurt your feelings because I whipped you 49-6? PFFFT, stop playing online if
    you get butthurt about a rout. It's gonna happen. It's like getting bent about seeing god tier characters in every Ranked online match. Bring your A game or go home. (I don't play madden though, so I really don't care.)
  8. bigJ7678 Win User

sportsmanship?

Someone just watched The Rock.
  9. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

sportsmanship?

We know a lot about sports here.
Thema:

bad sportsmanship

1. bad sportsmanship - Similar Threads - bad sportsmanship

2. Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P: Some time ago i changed my display resolution to 1440P and the captures are lagging really bad I did a factory reset and i changed my capture resolution from 1080P to 720P hoping it would help...
  3. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  4. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  5. bad sound on xbox wireless headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    bad sound on xbox wireless headphones: I have the Microsoft Xbox Wireless Headset - Wireless Headset Edition. I am very impressed with the sound while using them on my Win11 laptop and My Andoroid phone. However they absolutely suck on...
  6. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  7. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  8. How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...: How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair because one of the Joysticks has really bad stick drift? c19310fb-9d72-4783-adfa-be8601535d2f
  9. If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...: If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because I play siege and I need it to aim. Do I send it back for it to be fixed or is there a way I can fix it...
  10. Graphics become bad when I get in a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphics become bad when I get in a game.: My game looks fine but as soon as I get into a game of Rainbow Six Siege the graphics become very bad and the same as Xbox one graphics. I own a ps5 and there is a huge difference. Please help?...