Bad service

Discus and support Bad service in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need an email address to the customer service of Xbox to file a complaint . Thanks 4641685d-cf86-457f-9574-9db967d23f6b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BruhLand, Sep 8, 2020.

1. BruhLand
    BruhLand Guest

Bad service

I need an email address to the customer service of Xbox to file a complaint .

Thanks

:)

BruhLand, Sep 8, 2020
  2. DreamedYeti9013 Win User

Bad service

It's a nightmare..... I'm tired of being a beta tester for microsoft..... Pay me if you WANT TO WASTE MY TIME AND MONEY!!!! I had such high hopes of a real system that could handle all my media needs.

Yeti
  3. Anthony A Napolitano Win User

Service is bad

One final thing. Why must I save every disc I buy to my hard drive. It's ridiculous... please support those that support you with our $, don't make things endlessly hard for us to buy your products.
  4. EdragonXX Win User

Bad service

I want to share with you one SECRET!

Yes everyone today copies competitors ideas. That's just business today. When someone comes out with something successful whole industry runs to copy it, does not matter will it work next time or not. they just copy. And when we talk about Apple, just sit down
    and try to remember Apple history. Where they got first ideas? :) They stole basic ideas from Xerox. :)

About Microsoft and Sony. I guess you noticed that Microsoft made some succesful things. And I guess you noticed that competitors trying to copy Microsoft too. Sony is not different. Actually Sony today trying copy everything what will make some money for them.
    Maybe it's bad, maybe it's not. But I wanna share some hints about Sony. Did you know that everytime when Sony makes new device thay laugh at customers and saying new device does not have backward compatibility! So if you buy PS3 and you buy games, music,
    movies there and then later you buy PS4 you can't use already purchased games with your new console! Does it looks for you fair?

And you are talking that Xbox Live service is bad? Can you describe why? Because if I compatre Xbox Live uptime with competitors online services uptimes, then Xbox Live have excellent uptime!
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Service is bad

6. Miss Portia Win User

Bad Service

Hey there Moonshine - we can certainly understand your frustration! We are very sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience. We do encourage you to try the steps listed in
    this thread, and if they do not resolve your issue, please contact Verizon Customer Service as they should be able to help. Please let us know if you are able to resolve your issue!
    :)
Thema:

Bad service

1. Bad service - Similar Threads - Bad service

2. Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller, my first, expensive controller, and I've been happy with it so far. Now the bumpers are starting to be faulty, the fault is already known. The controller is...
  3. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  4. Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P: Some time ago i changed my display resolution to 1440P and the captures are lagging really bad I did a factory reset and i changed my capture resolution from 1080P to 720P hoping it would help...
  5. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  6. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  7. bad sound on xbox wireless headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    bad sound on xbox wireless headphones: I have the Microsoft Xbox Wireless Headset - Wireless Headset Edition. I am very impressed with the sound while using them on my Win11 laptop and My Andoroid phone. However they absolutely suck on...
  8. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  9. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  10. How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...: How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair because one of the Joysticks has really bad stick drift? c19310fb-9d72-4783-adfa-be8601535d2f