Bad really bad service

Discus and support Bad really bad service in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On the 7th of Febuary I have locked a request for a brand new controller that I bought, that is faulty. Since then I had the super bad service from the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wynand8412Nadia, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Bad really bad service

On the 7th of Febuary I have locked a request for a brand new controller that I bought, that is faulty. Since then I had the super bad service from the xbox support team. I keep on getting one line emails back from them with no resolution to the problem.
    I have contacted the company in South Africa that deals with the exchange but they cannot find anything for me on their side. I am so sick of microsoft and their customer service that I will not buy any other product from them again not even software. The
    best part is that you buy a brand new controller and it is faulty straight out of the box, then when they send you a replacement it is not even new, it is a referbished one. This is probably where the problem is, because it is such a new controller, microsoft
    dont have any referbished one as yet to send to me. Yes microsft, I do know this as I personally use to deal with all the exchanges that was done within South Africa. I will never in my life again buy a xbox or for that matter any micrsoft product. My service
    request details are 1495551420.

:)

Wynand8412Nadia, Mar 15, 2020
  2. crazydude1965 Win User

Bad really bad service

Sorry for your issues i always buy local so i can take back to where i purchased if i have a broken purchase thats why i dont buy my xbox gear online for the most part
  3. PanditPurple Win User

Bad really bad service

I'm sorry that this happened to you, i personally agree with you that they need to investigate support and fix some of the pretty big issues but almost all support is like this with physical products which is sad.
  4. AmberC0215 Win User

Bad really bad service

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues, I only buy my stuff locally and make sure that they have some sort of insurance on them.
  5. Kirill Krasin Win User

Bad really bad service

I think the right way is to back controller back to the shop. Because usually shops provide warranty to products they sell.
  6. AridLizard Win User

Bad really bad service

I would take the controller back to the shop to get a replacement rather than getting a refurbished one.
Thema:

Bad really bad service

1. Bad really bad service - Similar Threads - Bad really bad

2. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  3. Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P: Some time ago i changed my display resolution to 1440P and the captures are lagging really bad I did a factory reset and i changed my capture resolution from 1080P to 720P hoping it would help...
  4. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  5. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  6. bad sound on xbox wireless headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    bad sound on xbox wireless headphones: I have the Microsoft Xbox Wireless Headset - Wireless Headset Edition. I am very impressed with the sound while using them on my Win11 laptop and My Andoroid phone. However they absolutely suck on...
  7. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  8. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  9. My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine

in XboX Insiders
    My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine: I bought a new headset and controller to try to tackle this issue and the controller definitely did reduce the occurrence yet it still happens where my audio keeps on stuttering really badly at...
  10. Suddenly getting really bad lag on my Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suddenly getting really bad lag on my Xbox One X: I've always had really good connection with my Xbox One X since I have a wired ethernet connection, but the other day I randomly got booted off of a game and my Xbox hasn't been functioning the...