Bad HDD?

Discus and support Bad HDD? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I know if the HDD is bad? I have a 320GB HDD that will not play games. The game works just fine with another 250GB HDD. How can I fix my HDD?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sx700r54, Jan 3, 2014.

1. sx700r54
    sx700r54 Guest

Bad HDD?

How do I know if the HDD is bad? I have a 320GB HDD that will not play games. The game works just fine with another 250GB HDD. How can I fix my HDD?

:)

sx700r54, Jan 3, 2014
  2. bad bad bad service

its possible pay 700 euro of xbox gold and game pass for each year and cant connect my profile..every day there is a problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goldstein1984, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Bad, just Bad

(SPOILERS)

I agree. Those side missions are clever but rubbish - they're more like strategy games. The 'remote control' spiders annoying. The levels where you have to 'race' around are too. I could go on. I felt like I was playing Quake: ground war, Ghost Recon or
    Splinter Cell at times (good games in their own right) but I want to play COD: FPS! I agree, OP....Treyarch need to stick to what they're good at!

Saying that...MP is still good (more of the same really) and zombies is excellent with a bunch of mates.

Snotty Chunks, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Bad HDD?

If it's not "playing games" then I'd say it's a safe bet that it's defective. There is nothing you can do. A formatting may be a temporary solution but whatever damaged sectors caused it to mess up in the first place will reassert themselves more dramatically
    than before.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 3, 2014
  5. Snotty Chunks Win User

Bad, just Bad

(SPOILERS)

I agree. Those side missions are clever but rubbish - they're more like strategy games. The 'remote control' spiders annoying. The levels where you have to 'race' around are too. I could go on. I felt like I was playing Quake: ground war, Ghost Recon or
    Splinter Cell at times (good games in their own right) but I want to play COD: FPS! I agree, OP....Treyarch need to stick to what they're good at!

Saying that...MP is still good (more of the same really) and zombies is excellent with a bunch of mates.
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Bad, just Bad

Yes, the single player did suck. The multiplayer is pretty good and different.
  7. dbe451 Win User

Bad, just Bad

But I thought everyone wanted change? Something different? It appears to me that gamers just like to complain.
  8. PwnageTacoz12 Win User

Bad, just Bad

i am nolt into black ops or anything but i gambled with this one and im really into it.
  9. Defy Lightning Win User

Bad, just Bad

LOL. My post was removed? You gotta be joking. There was nothing wrong with it. Some people are seriously over sensitive..
Thema:

Bad HDD?

1. Bad HDD? - Similar Threads - Bad HDD

2. Red Dead Redemption 2 bad graphics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 bad graphics: Hi everyone, I bought RDR 2 a few days ago thinking that it was optimized for Series S, but when I tested the graphics were really bad, the colors are faded and dull, poor contrast, never had the...
  3. Cloudservice WHY so bad und ugly

in XboX Insiders
    Cloudservice WHY so bad und ugly: the cloud service is the last straw. why do i still have to have a controller on the mac. i sit in my living room with my xbox and controller and play games. so far so good. I don't have a...
  4. Here's my question how can support still be this bad after all these years.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Here's my question how can support still be this bad after all these years.: Also what's up with games coming out broken and why are you buying broken games for gamepass? Hmm? what else? how can a game on gamepass have 55% 1 star reviews without you guys taking some...
  5. Is it bad to not clean your Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it bad to not clean your Xbox?: Is it bad to not clean your Xbox? 3dc89cb6-de63-4830-b57a-7a99fb262f87
  6. So is it ok to have 3 out of the 5 ports on the back plugged in or is it bad for my Xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So is it ok to have 3 out of the 5 ports on the back plugged in or is it bad for my Xbox s: Is it ok to have 3 out of the 5 ports on the back of my Xbox running or will it ruin my xbox 260d1d4a-de63-4bc6-8b8d-de40f1cff7a7
  7. Minecraft is lagging and freezing my computer so bad.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is lagging and freezing my computer so bad.: I’ve been playing Minecraft for a long time with my gaming laptop and I’ve noticed that Minecraft is crashing and freezing my pc for no reason. And i cant use alt + tab because it crashes my whole...
  8. HDD Bad Sector, switch to new SSD... And i stuck to this...

in XboX Insiders
    HDD Bad Sector, switch to new SSD... And i stuck to this...: I want to reinstall the system on my Xbox One X, and i forgot that i a insider. My system is 10.0.2261.2833. Thats it... im stuck... Thats is no OSU1 to reinstall... Or have and i don´t know ?...
  9. How to tell in my internal HDD is going bad?

in XboX Insiders
    How to tell in my internal HDD is going bad?: I've noticed a lot of lag and dashboard not loading up the pass few weeks. I had to do a hard reset Everytime I wanted to play my Xbox 1x (which also would also freeze up at 4k screen before Xbox...
  10. Is my HDD going bad?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my HDD going bad?: Need some help - I think I broke hubby's Xbox while he's deployed... eek! We have a 360 Slim with a memory stick. It's been totally fine up until last night. Had Fallout New Vegas in the drive,...