bad gamertag

Discus and support bad gamertag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i get alot of hate mail because of my gamertag and i want to change it but i dont have the money to do so. please help.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kute Swagg, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Kute Swagg
    Kute Swagg Guest

bad gamertag

i get alot of hate mail because of my gamertag and i want to change it but i dont have the money to do so. please help.

:)

Kute Swagg, Jan 6, 2014
  2. bad gamertag

Hello,

You can not delete a gamer tag you can however remove it from your Microsoft account,

You can change the Microsoft account that's associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag. Here's how:

1. Sign in using your Xbox LIVE gamertag.
    2. Go to Settings and select Account.

[table][tr][td]bad gamertag [​IMG] [/td][/tr][/table]

1. Scroll right to Your Information and select Account Security.
    2. Select Microsoft account (Your Microsoft account is your Windows Live ID.)
    3. Do one of the following:
    • If you already have another Microsoft account, select Yes.
    • If you don't have another Microsoft account, go to
      accounts.live.com
      and click Sign up. After you have another Microsoft account set up, select
      Yes and continue with the next step.
    • Enter the password for the Microsoft account that is currently associated with your gamertag and select
      Sign in.
    • Enter the email address and the password for the new Microsoft account that you want to associate with your gamertag, and then select
      Sign in.
    • Select Yes, change to change the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE account.
    • Select Update Contact Information to update your contact information or
      Done to finish.

BriceMcMillan, Jan 6, 2014
  3. bad gamertag

my email is connected to a profile (gamertag) that I didn't make, how do I delete this gamertag?

PopularMedal6, Jan 6, 2014
  4. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest

bad gamertag

sorry you only get a name change for free if your tag violates the rules yours does not the only way your gonna change your name is if you pay for it. if you are getting harassed block communications with any users that harass you or set your profile to
    friends only that way only those on your friends list are the only ones who can communicate with you.

davemcfly85, Jan 6, 2014
  5. BriceMcMillan Win User

bad gamertag

Hello,

You can not delete a gamer tag you can however remove it from your Microsoft account,

You can change the Microsoft account that's associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag. Here's how:

1. Sign in using your Xbox LIVE gamertag.
    2. Go to Settings and select Account.

[table][tr][td][​IMG] [/td][/tr][/table]

1. Scroll right to Your Information and select Account Security.
    2. Select Microsoft account (Your Microsoft account is your Windows Live ID.)
    3. Do one of the following:
    • If you already have another Microsoft account, select Yes.
    • If you don't have another Microsoft account, go to
      accounts.live.com
      and click Sign up. After you have another Microsoft account set up, select
      Yes and continue with the next step.
    • Enter the password for the Microsoft account that is currently associated with your gamertag and select
      Sign in.
    • Enter the email address and the password for the new Microsoft account that you want to associate with your gamertag, and then select
      Sign in.
    • Select Yes, change to change the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE account.
    • Select Update Contact Information to update your contact information or
      Done to finish.
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

bad gamertag

sorry you only get a name change for free if your tag violates the rules yours does not the only way your gonna change your name is if you pay for it. if you are getting harassed block communications with any users that harass you or set your profile to
    friends only that way only those on your friends list are the only ones who can communicate with you.
  7. csf101 Win User

Trouble getting free online play

[quote user="josephkony242"]

[/quote]

Your Gamertag is bad, and you should feel bad.
  8. Symbiote Prince Win User

I have been banned on Gears of War 3

not to mention the gamertag is really bad.
  9. Wulfzz213 Win User

Liberty City 9-1-1 Police Role-Playing Clan [Recruting]

NEW GAMERTAG: Bad Advice Luke
Thema:

bad gamertag

1. bad gamertag - Similar Threads - bad gamertag

2. Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation: I tried to clean it out of dust and I have also moved it to an open place in my room to give it no blocked ventilation and a space that isnt confined but still after 10 mins it says that my Xbox...
  3. Why does the xbox web browser suck so god damn bad?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the xbox web browser suck so god damn bad?: I literally cant watch a 20 minute video without it constantly crashing and having to refresh ***Move from Microsoft Edge / Audio and video playback / Windows 10 ***...
  4. why is my xbox one s outputting bad graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox one s outputting bad graphics: ive had my xbox one s for a few years. But when i moved i switched my xbox from my tv to my monitor. after this games run slow, for example forza horizon 5. it used to run at high graphics 1080p...
  5. Is The Xbox App Bad?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is The Xbox App Bad?: For PC the simple answer is yes & here's why. (from my own experience) (will include system specs as well at bottom) The PC Xbox App on Windows 10/11 is "slow". Yes this might sound quite broad,...
  6. Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller, my first, expensive controller, and I've been happy with it so far. Now the bumpers are starting to be faulty, the fault is already known. The controller is...
  7. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  8. Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P: Some time ago i changed my display resolution to 1440P and the captures are lagging really bad I did a factory reset and i changed my capture resolution from 1080P to 720P hoping it would help...
  9. Gamertag change consent / Bad design = cost to parents :-(

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag change consent / Bad design = cost to parents :-(: Here is the problem that needs to be addressed. 1. XBox allows parental controls to require consent for purchases. 2. XBox apparently allows a one-time free change to a Gamertag. 3. XBox does...
  10. My gamertag got change and it wasn't even bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamertag got change and it wasn't even bad: My old gamertag was G Spot Killa 28 And it got force changed after i had the tag for like 2 years. suddenly some kids wanna report me because i *** them in Titanfall and now i got some *** name...