Bad download speeds on pc game pass have uninstalled xbox app and gaming services I have...

Discus and support Bad download speeds on pc game pass have uninstalled xbox app and gaming services I have... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Based on your question, “I have 1Gibt down and up wired connection some games download at 60 mbit but others like snowrunner download at like 2mbit and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JonathanDavid4, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Bad download speeds on pc game pass have uninstalled xbox app and gaming services I have...

Based on your question, “I have 1Gibt down and up wired connection some games download at 60 mbit but others like snowrunner download at like 2mbit and it seems to be most of them are that way a few download fast but not many

:)

JonathanDavid4, Mar 27, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

Game Pass Ultimate gives you all the subscriptions under one roof. Gold, Games Pass for PC & Xbox, but if you only have a PC, it's pointless getting ultimate.

As for the app download speeds, probably has something to do with the amount of gamers trying the new game pass out. The speeds should sort themselves out soon.
  3. Hoagy76 Win User

no notificacions in the xbox app

To uninstall the app from your PC

"Start"

Settings (Gear Icon)

Apps

Click on the app

Click Uninstall.

I have had no problem with the original Xbox App.

When Game Pass for PC was released I was having trouble launching it.

I re-downloaded the app, I did not uninstall, let it run the first time and then "Pinned" the icon to my taskbar and I have not had any trouble since.

When opened it tonight there was an update.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

5. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
  6. Flash1976 Win User

Xbox App does not work

It´s very strange but it works for me:

Uninstall Gaming-Service and Xbox-App

Change region to United States on Windows

Restart you PC reinstall Xbox-App and Gaming Services

Downloads should start now...
Thema:

Bad download speeds on pc game pass have uninstalled xbox app and gaming services I have...

1. Bad download speeds on pc game pass have uninstalled xbox app and gaming services I have... - Similar Threads - Bad download speeds

2. Can't download Xbox Live Profile on to Xbox 360 Bad Password/Bad Credentials Error 80072741

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download Xbox Live Profile on to Xbox 360 Bad Password/Bad Credentials Error 80072741: Hello, I recently bought a used 360 and I cannot download my Xbox Live Profile. I have tried deleting profiles, clearing the cache, formatting the HD, redoing the initial settings and have changed...
  3. Bad download speed on the Xbox Game Pass beta for PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bad download speed on the Xbox Game Pass beta for PC: As the title suggest for some reason the Xbox Beta App is downloading games EXTREMELY slow. Like Im getting 5MB/S which is not what my internet should be getting seeing as i can go download...
  4. Really bad Download speed and ping

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Really bad Download speed and ping: Really bad Download speed and ping (only on xbox) I thought this was a problem with my internet. I got new modem/routers (3) and then finally was told my my internet to get their router/modem....
  5. Xbox one S bad download and upload speeds need help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S bad download and upload speeds need help please: I have an xbox one s and i also have gigabit internet speed but its like my xbox is not reconizing the speed, even when i do an ookla speedtest in the internet explorer app i get around 160 or so...
  6. Only getting half my download speed and bad ping through ethernet (xbox one)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only getting half my download speed and bad ping through ethernet (xbox one): So recently i've only been getting half my download speed and 40+ms ping when doing the speed test on xbox which is really effecting my gameplay. When i do a speed test on my PC which is run...
  7. Series X, bad download speeds if game is in quick resume

in XboX Insiders
    Series X, bad download speeds if game is in quick resume: I understand why the Series X throttles download speeds while playing a game but speeds are throtteled even when you go to the dashboard if you have even one game on quick resume. The network...
  8. Good Ping but bad download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Good Ping but bad download speed: I can play games fine with my regular ping, but recently my download speed slowed down a lot. When ever I try to update/ download a game, the speed goes to 1 Mb. We have multiple xboxs, and the...
  9. : XBox One Good Upload/Download Speed but bad latency

: XBox One Good Upload/Download Speed but bad latency: : XBox One Good Upload/Download Speed but bad latency so, maybe your WLAN Connection (try a Cable) or it is your ISP 433ebfd2-bad7-45b1-8b87-6fc4d575d845
  10. Bad download speed?

Bad download speed?: Bad download speed? So my xbox is on a wired connection and I get 1Mb/s to 0b/s (most of the time nothing) as well as 225ping. My laptop which should have a worse connection over WiFi is getting...