Bad customer service rep

Discus and support Bad customer service rep in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I called earlier trying to explain an issue with my account. When the person answered, they kept cutting me off and then randomly stopped talking and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DariusDavis, Dec 9, 2020.

1. DariusDavis
    DariusDavis Guest

Bad customer service rep

I called earlier trying to explain an issue with my account. When the person answered, they kept cutting me off and then randomly stopped talking and was moving or walking around. When they eventually started talking again, they wouldn't even answer the
    question I had and started going on about something that wasn't my issue. He was extremely rude the whole time and didn't send me a reference number or email.

After I told him my issue he acted like he didn't even hear it and hung up.

Is there any way to report people like this?

:)

DariusDavis, Dec 9, 2020
  2. MinenMyBiz Win User

Terrible customer service rep

That sucks, I hope that rep gets dealt with.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Terrible customer service rep

Hey there, I'm sorry that that happened to you. The best course of action would be to keep trying support and hopefully get someone else on the line who can help you. Also, at the bottom of the contact support page there's a "give feedback" button you can
    click on you may want to give a look to. https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

If there's anything the community volunteers on the forums like the Xbox Ambassadors or the Xbox MVPs can do to help, we're also here to give troubleshooting advice and some degree of support help.
  4. xX Deano Xo Win User

Bad customer service

dont think you will get a refund if it was a review you saw it in, but if it was in the item description of microsoft store then yes you have a right to your money back as it did not fulfilled none of those roles
  5. Georges C. Win User

Bad customer services

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello John, all refund requests are made via the online form, unfortunately the Xbox community or support cannot assist you with refund requests.
  6. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Bad customer service

You were about 2 hours and 10 minutes more patient then I would have been. I have never bought anything from the microsoft store. I tend to stick with amazon. Have never had any issues with returns for them. Most of the time it is super easy.
Thema:

Bad customer service rep

1. Bad customer service rep - Similar Threads - Bad customer service

2. bad sound on xbox wireless headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    bad sound on xbox wireless headphones: I have the Microsoft Xbox Wireless Headset - Wireless Headset Edition. I am very impressed with the sound while using them on my Win11 laptop and My Andoroid phone. However they absolutely suck on...
  3. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  4. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  5. How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...: How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair because one of the Joysticks has really bad stick drift? c19310fb-9d72-4783-adfa-be8601535d2f
  6. If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...: If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because I play siege and I need it to aim. Do I send it back for it to be fixed or is there a way I can fix it...
  7. Graphics become bad when I get in a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphics become bad when I get in a game.: My game looks fine but as soon as I get into a game of Rainbow Six Siege the graphics become very bad and the same as Xbox one graphics. I own a ps5 and there is a huge difference. Please help?...
  8. So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.: My LFG "The Victorius Republic Get Interested for more info". For Stat wars Battle front 2. Just a group to play the game with. You know a Looking for group post on the looking for group forum....
  9. [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people

in XBoX on Consoles
    [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people: [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people ea0a06d0-3ab1-4ba8-a976-9ff1bd8985e7
  10. Custom build Xbox Controller bad button brand new what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom build Xbox Controller bad button brand new what to do?: I just received my custom built Xbox controller and the B button is non-responsive. It updated itself when first paired with the Xbox Series X. Tried connecting it via the USB cable with a PC and...