Bad Behavior

Discus and support Bad Behavior in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This player named [MOD Removed - Please see Forum Guidelines] has called me many bad wordls like the p word b word and F word. I've blocked him and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxNoEscape432xX, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Bad Behavior

This player named [MOD Removed - Please see
    Forum Guidelines
    ]
    has called me many bad wordls like the p word b word and F word. I've blocked him and reported him but he still invites me some how he's also been comunication banned many times. I've repoted this user many times and nothing has
    happened Xbox please TAKE ACTION by console banning this User. Thanks Xbox.

:)

XxNoEscape432xX, Oct 11, 2017
  2. Elohmn
    Elohmn Guest
    New Rep System...

No Genchy, I am stating a Logical Absolute. Good Behavior is equal to Good Behavior. You are making a Claim. Good Behavior can be equal to Bad Behavior. You have the Burden of Proof. Everyone else went over this 3 pages ago.

Elohmn, Oct 11, 2017
  3. Elohmn
    Elohmn Guest
    The Xbox live SCAM

Haplo, I disagree with that sentiment. I think it is a great method of encouraging good behavior and punishing for bad behavior.

Elohmn, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Bad Behavior

You would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

Smwutches, Oct 11, 2017
  5. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    Report each message that is violating the code of conduct not just the player. Never respond to this person as this can lead to an enforcement action against yourself. The enforcement team will investigate all report and make sure proper actions are taken
    and this can take time to review. Also, you may or may not receive a notice if they took any action.

Dadwhite, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Dadwhite Win User

Bad Behavior

Report each message that is violating the code of conduct not just the player. Never respond to this person as this can lead to an enforcement action against yourself. The enforcement team will investigate all report and make sure proper actions are taken
    and this can take time to review. Also, you may or may not receive a notice if they took any action.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Bad Behavior

You would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  8. Christyna64 Win User

Suspended unjustly

At the first sign of misconduct or bad behavior just report the player and move on. Don't engage in retaliation or defending one self as this can cause more bad behavior.
  9. Elohmn Win User

The Xbox live SCAM

Haplo, I disagree with that sentiment. I think it is a great method of encouraging good behavior and punishing for bad behavior.
  10. Saeleth Win User

Xbox communication bans

Bans are in place to prevent bad behavior and harassment, doesn't matter how old the person is, the behavior is never right.
Thema:

Bad Behavior

1. Bad Behavior - Similar Threads - Bad Behavior

2. Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller, my first, expensive controller, and I've been happy with it so far. Now the bumpers are starting to be faulty, the fault is already known. The controller is...
  3. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  4. Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P: Some time ago i changed my display resolution to 1440P and the captures are lagging really bad I did a factory reset and i changed my capture resolution from 1080P to 720P hoping it would help...
  5. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  6. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  7. bad sound on xbox wireless headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    bad sound on xbox wireless headphones: I have the Microsoft Xbox Wireless Headset - Wireless Headset Edition. I am very impressed with the sound while using them on my Win11 laptop and My Andoroid phone. However they absolutely suck on...
  8. My account got banned from Minecraft for "Bad Language Behavior" even if I did nothing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned from Minecraft for "Bad Language Behavior" even if I did nothing.: My Minecraft account got suspended for 3 days even if I did nothing, only with my friend. Can somebody please help me??? 0c45b9a1-1781-4955-b515-2dc26ec93920
  9. Ambit-Ubee Ambit-Ubee U10C035: I got banned for bad behavior but I didn't do anything. The ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Ambit-Ubee Ambit-Ubee U10C035: I got banned for bad behavior but I didn't do anything. The ...: Ambit-Ubee (Modems/Gateways) Ambit-Ubee U10C035 (Modem): I got banned for bad behavior but I didn't do anything. The people that reported me should be banne Spamming reports even on multiple...
  10. Twitch - your access has been revoked due to past bad behavior

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch - your access has been revoked due to past bad behavior: Hi i only got my X1 a few days ago, im getting this stupid message when trying to chat on twitch "your access has been revoked due to past bad behavior" I have NEVER even streamed or even...