Backwords compatibility

Discus and support Backwords compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I was wondering how to request for a game to become backwords compatible or even to be remastered. Since Microsoft’s recent acquisition of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chaotic Cakez, Jan 22, 2022.

  1. Backwords compatibility


    Hi! I was wondering how to request for a game to become backwords compatible or even to be remastered. Since Microsoft’s recent acquisition of Activision, I was wondering if there was any way that you guys would consider some sort of xbox one version of Pitfall: The Lost Expedition! Thanks for your time!

    :)
     
    Chaotic Cakez, Jan 22, 2022
    #1
  2. MikeTucker4 Win User

    DBZ Budokai HD Collection (Xbox One)

    Make dbz backword compatible
  3. G3M Nusse Win User

    Can't play backwards compatible games on Xbox one

    i own 156 backwords compatible game that are available to play on Xbox one
  4. hcaerkraD Win User

    What to do with an old xbox - Play cross play with your xbox one!

    Yup. They even have the GFG program give games that have backword compatibility cross play.
  5. marshall0996 Win User

    Backward compatibility question

    when are you guys gonna make gta vice city and gta vice city stories backwords compatible with xbox one
  6. Francia J. Win User

    Backwords compatibility

    Hi Chaotic, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    I apologize but there is no longer an option to request a game to be a backward compatible game.
Thema:

Backwords compatibility

Loading...
  1. Backwords compatibility - Similar Threads - Backwords compatibility

  2. Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List

    in XboX Insiders
    Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List: Does anyone know if there is an official disc-to-digital list with all compatible games? Can't seem to find one. XBOX should have a webpage that displays all compatible games, as well as...
  3. Is There A List Of Games Compatible With Digital License?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is There A List Of Games Compatible With Digital License?: I've tried claiming a digital license on two games: Guardians of the Galaxy and Forza 7. Both times it said that they weren't participating. Instead of me spending hours trying different discs, is...
  4. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  5. Compatibility mode, moved or stripped out of the CHI?

    in XboX Insiders
    Compatibility mode, moved or stripped out of the CHI?: I remember a compatibility check mode that the Xbox OS had at one time. I was having problems with two Unity games not loading fully today due to a bug in 2607, so I decided to see if I could...
  6. I’m asking Xbox to reconsider Mercenaries 2 for backward compatibility so fans can...

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m asking Xbox to reconsider Mercenaries 2 for backward compatibility so fans can...: It is incredibly frustrating and unfair that Mercenaries 2: World in Flames is not backward compatible on modern Xbox consoles, especially when Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction is fully...
  7. Xbox compatibility for Dark Souls 2

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox compatibility for Dark Souls 2: Hey, I saw on the Xbox app that Scholar of the First Sin is available for purchase. I was wondering if I buy it would I be able to play it on my Xbox 360 ? Cheers submitted by...
  8. Does Rocksmith Backwords Compatible version work well on Xbox Series X?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Rocksmith Backwords Compatible version work well on Xbox Series X?: I heard people complaining about the input lag and was just wondering if there is a point in purchasing it. c77d6148-d840-424b-825c-b0b944f14353
  9. backword compatibility doesn't work

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    backword compatibility doesn't work: it says I am on the website when I'm not c7473386-1ed9-4d48-a35e-20f5228cefca
  10. Fallout 3 GOY disc backword compatability

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GOY disc backword compatability: I own the GOY edition of Fallout 3. Will the game and DLC discs work on an Xbox One? b0af6c45-a3f5-493d-a35a-24ad96d908f4