Backwards Compatible issue

Discus and support Backwards Compatible issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to play COD Black Ops 1 on my Xbox One, but the 360 menu thinks I don't have Xbox Gold. I just renewed my gold today on the Xbox Website. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kINgDaRkFluFF, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Backwards Compatible issue

I'm trying to play COD Black Ops 1 on my Xbox One, but the 360 menu thinks I don't have Xbox Gold. I just renewed my gold today on the Xbox Website. I try restarting my console and signing in and out. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

:)

kINgDaRkFluFF, Sep 4, 2017
  2. backward compatible issue

When I try to play any of my x360 games(which are on the backward compatible list) on my xbone, I get logged off of xbl. I am therefore unable to play any of my x360 games online..... It's a bit annoying... I do check to see if my xbone is online and
    it is...

Is this a known issue?

AglowClaw944373, Sep 4, 2017
  3. FullHornet
    FullHornet Guest
    Backwards Compatible Issue

Also, if you have BC titles through Games with Gold you have to have a Gold Membership to Xbox Live in order for them to work on Xbox One.

FullHornet, Sep 4, 2017
  4. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Is Left4Dead 2 Still backwards compatable

Yes it is still backwards compatible. You can the list of backwards compatible games here.

I'm not sure why it wouldn't be working. Have you had any issues with other backwards compatible games before?
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Is Amped 3, or Shaun white backwards compatible from xbox 360 to xbox one???

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox 360 controller almost unusable.

7. Smwutches Win User

trying to play "Project Gotham Racing" version 2 on an xbox 360s console;- help needed!

Are you able to test any other backwards compatible games?

Generally issues with backwards compatible games on the 360 is down to the hard drive. A lot of third party purchases of hard drives tend to result in the hard drive being a knock off which will not work with backwards compatibility.
  8. The Wee Bear Win User

25 June Update

CHANGES

◾Fix for an issue preventing users from Twitch Streaming Backward Compatibility titles.

◾Fix to address issues with Matchmaking in Backward Compatibility multiplayer titles.

(Taken from the preview announcements forum)
Thema:

Backwards Compatible issue

1. Backwards Compatible issue - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatible issue

2. Xbox Series X backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X backwards compatibility: My question is simple. Would it be possible to include an option upon installing a game that is on both the xbox one and series x like fallout 4 for example with its recent ng update to let us...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  4. Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?

in XboX Insiders
    Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?: Alter Echo Army of Two: The 40th Day (EA) Army of Two: Devil’s Cartel (EA) Batman: Arkham Origins* Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Activision) Cold Fear (Ubisoft) Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Sega)...
  5. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  6. Issues playing online xbox 360 backwards compatible games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues playing online xbox 360 backwards compatible games.: Hello, my friend and I are having an issue playing several backwards compatible xbox 360 multiplayer games. He is on Xbox Series S and I am on Xbox ONE. When trying to join each others sessions, a...
  7. Cloud Gaming Backwards Compatibility Issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud Gaming Backwards Compatibility Issue?: Whenever I play a backwards compatible xbox360 game through pc cloud gaming my profile is either 1: signed in but cant connect to xbox live, or 2: not there, so I have to download it in which it...
  8. Backwards Compatibility Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards Compatibility Issues: So recently, I been stuck trying to relive childhood memories. Xbox happens to be one of them. I went back playing through the old school Gears Of War games. Been going on weeks for a certain...
  9. ISSUE WITH BLACK OPS 2 backward compatibility sign in: help pls

in XBoX on Consoles
    ISSUE WITH BLACK OPS 2 backward compatibility sign in: help pls: I just downloaded black ops 2 on Xbox series X , and the online mode is saying that there is an issue connecting to Xbox live. I have Gold access , and I have also deleted and re-downloaded the...
  10. Games under the backwards compatibility program keep having audio issues, when using headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games under the backwards compatibility program keep having audio issues, when using headphones: I noticed this after playing Tomb Raider: Legend, and thought it was a weird bug with the game itself, but it happened again when I played Lost Odyssey. If I play with my TV Speakers, the audio is...