Backwards Compatible Games Not Connecting to Live Hello everyone, For some reason none...

Discus and support Backwards Compatible Games Not Connecting to Live Hello everyone, For some reason none... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone, For some reason none of my 360 games seem to allow me to connect to Xbox Live. Just recently, MW3 became a backwards compatible game,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MaDCH1LD06, May 8, 2023.

1. MaDCH1LD06
    MaDCH1LD06 Guest

Backwards Compatible Games Not Connecting to Live Hello everyone, For some reason none...

Hello everyone,

For some reason none of my 360 games seem to allow me to connect to Xbox Live. Just recently, MW3 became a backwards compatible game, so naturally, I went to go play the legendary game. Once in the menu, I tried to go to matchmaking and told me I needed to connect to Xbox Live. I attempted to, and was greeted with a message with an error code 80151904.

I tried to just redownload my profile to my Xbox, but it gives me the same message asking if I want to go exit and test network connection.

Internet is completely fine. IPv4 & IPv6, Strict NAT (but this doesnt happen to even affect me One's performance), whatever. All is well. This only happens on backwards compatible games. I am in the preview program (the highest one, so like, alpha stage stuff? I'm not sure what it's called), and the only thing I can think of is this is happening due to being in the preview program.

Anyways, any help is greatly appreciated.

:)

MaDCH1LD06, May 8, 2023
  2. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

backward compatibility

Hello,

The reason none of those game are working is because of the fact none of those games are backwards compatible with Xbox One. Please continue to check

www.xbox.com/.../available-games
    for the updated list of Backwards Compatible games.

~Blitz
  3. Baby Bacon Win User

Digital version of Halo Wars won't start up (0x803f8001)

None of the backwards compatible games are working right now for some reason. The issue is definitely on Microsoft's end.
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Backwards Compatible Games Not Connecting to Live Hello everyone, For some reason none of my 360 games seem to allow me to connect to Xbox Live.

Can you try connecting your console to a different network like mobile hotspot to see if you backwards compatible game will work?
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

Backwards Compatible Games Not Connecting to Live Hello everyone, For some reason none of my 360 games seem to allow me to connect to Xbox Live.

This error only happens when playing all of your BC games, right? Kindly turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds and then plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry about that. We can try some steps that might help. Kindly go to "Settings" then "System" and select "Storage" once there click the option that says "Clear local Xbox 360 game saves' . Once the console restarts launch your Backward Compatible game and when it starts up press both the "View" (with the little windows) and the "Menu" (three little lines) at the same time and go to the "Download Profile" option and enter your email and password and then try to check if you can play your games after.
Thema:

1. Backwards Compatible Games Not Connecting to Live Hello everyone, For some reason none... - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatible Games

2. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  3. Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?

in XboX Insiders
    Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?: Alter Echo Army of Two: The 40th Day (EA) Army of Two: Devil’s Cartel (EA) Batman: Arkham Origins* Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Activision) Cold Fear (Ubisoft) Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Sega)...
  4. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  5. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  6. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  7. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  8. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  9. Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox: I would love to be able to play my old smack down vs raw titles on my series x and any other games I purchased for xbox 360. It doesn't make sense to limit or restrict playable libraries. If I've...
  10. Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games: I just downloaded COD Black Ops on my Xbox Series X yesterday and every time I try to load it or the original COD MW2 (which I already had installed and was working fine a couple days ago) the...