Backwards Compatible games get disconnected from Xbox Live

Discus and support Backwards Compatible games get disconnected from Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Playing certain backwards compatible games like black ops or black ops 2 get me disconnected from xbox live only for the 360 dashboard. While playing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by サミュエル カリーズ, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Backwards Compatible games get disconnected from Xbox Live

Playing certain backwards compatible games like black ops or black ops 2 get me disconnected from xbox live only for the 360 dashboard. While playing these games I am still fully connected to xbox live on my xbox one but for the 360 dashboard it disconnects and once I try to reconnect, I will get disconnected once again minutes later. For a while this only happened to me when I played black ops 2 but now it seems it has started happening while I play black ops 1 as well. I was able to play for hours on end without getting disconnected from black ops 1 but if I played for more than 5 minutes on black ops 2 I would get immediately disconnected and reconnecting was only a temporary solution. This is a big problem because during games I will get disconnected and kicked out from my session. I have tried installing the games digitally and on disc, internally and externally, and have performed a factory reset on my console so I am not sure what else to do here. I am experiencing this issue on my original xbox one.

:)

サミュエル カリーズ, Mar 7, 2023
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

“You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.”

Is this the only backwards compatible game that this is happening with?

When you load the game up does it give you a message that says disconnected from xbox live?

Is your password longer than 16 characters?
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

How Do I Enable Cloud Saves On My XBox One

Let me understand you are trying to play Borderlands 2 (a backwards compatible game) on the xbox one and are trying to make sure your game progress is being saved to the cloud?

Is this correct?

You say this is happening with other games too are these games also backwards compatible games?

When you load these games does it give you a message that you are disconnected from xbox live?
  4. Camper1010-[xboxvenu Win User

Xbox 360 emulator not connecting on Xbox One backwards compatible games

I would also like to mention that I have Spectrum wifi. Sometimes it will let me play a backwards compatible game for 5 minutes before it disconnects me from xbox live once again.
  5. Prince Diamonds Win User

Getting disconnected from Xbox Live but only while playing backward compatible game

I just started having this same issue but it's on all backward compatible games. I've tried everything but no luck at all.
    I've been having the same exact problems. Whenever I try to play L4D2 I will repeatedly get disconnected from Xbox live on the emulator.
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please do the steps below to sort out the issue.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ...

Select Settings.

Select System and then select Storage.

Select Clear local Xbox 360 storage.

Select Yes and restart the console.
Thema:

1. Backwards Compatible games get disconnected from Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatible games

2. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  3. Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?

in XboX Insiders
    Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?: Alter Echo Army of Two: The 40th Day (EA) Army of Two: Devil’s Cartel (EA) Batman: Arkham Origins* Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Activision) Cold Fear (Ubisoft) Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Sega)...
  4. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  5. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  6. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  7. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  8. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  9. Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox: I would love to be able to play my old smack down vs raw titles on my series x and any other games I purchased for xbox 360. It doesn't make sense to limit or restrict playable libraries. If I've...
  10. Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games: I just downloaded COD Black Ops on my Xbox Series X yesterday and every time I try to load it or the original COD MW2 (which I already had installed and was working fine a couple days ago) the...