Backwards compatible games constantly disconnecting from Xbox live

Discus and support Backwards compatible games constantly disconnecting from Xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When playing backwards compatible games on xbox one it is constantly signing out and disconnecting from Xbox Live. It comes up with a message saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by keelin614, Sep 14, 2017.

1. keelin614
    keelin614 Guest

When playing backwards compatible games on xbox one it is constantly signing out and disconnecting from Xbox Live. It comes up with a message saying sign in status has changed even though nothing has triggered this. I am still connected to Xbox Live on the
    physical Xbox one but it just seems to be the Xbox 360 that goes offline.

I've tried deleting and redownloading my profile, clearing cache and clearing xbox 360 saved info. Is anyone else having this problem?

Seems to be I'm signed in for about 10 minutes each time before it kicks me out. Please any help would be appreciated, at the end of my tether!

:)

keelin614, Sep 14, 2017
  2. Saints Row 2 for backwards compatibility?

this game should really be backwards compatible since I cannot purchase the game on Xbox 1 it would really be nestalgic going back to this old classic. Please make this backwards compatible soon just like Bo2 this would be another great I constantly talk
    about this game

Stea1thyTurtle2, Sep 14, 2017
  3. beefysupr
    beefysupr Guest
    Backwards compatibility question

Hi, so I downloaded NBA Jam Fire Edition on my Xbox One. So I launched it and it said disconnected from Xbox Live using the 360 titles, then when I was in the game I tried to sign into my Xbox Live it showed the 360 login screen which I selected to sign in and said sorry this profile can't connect to the Xbox live on this console. Now I just wondering if you are able to sign in for the backwards compatible games or its just you as a continue without save thing. Sorry just was able to find an answers for this. Thanks for any help!

beefysupr, Sep 14, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there keelin614!

Does this every happen when playing Xbox One games or is it only with Back Compat games? If you get a chance, can you share your detailed network statistics from under network settings?

Mister Maka, Sep 15, 2017
  5. keelin614
    keelin614 Guest
    Hi Mister Maka,

So it only happens with backwards compatible games, xbox one games work fine. My Internet connection is not the best but we have another Xbox one in the house which uses the same backwards compatible games with no issues. The only thing I can think of is
    that my Nat type is strict and the other is open and I've tried everything to get the Nat type on my xbox to be open too but with no luck.

Download speed: 5.66Mbps

Upload speed: 0.65Mbps

Packet loss: 2%

MTU: 1480

Latency: 263 ms

Wireless strength: 100%

Thanks for the reply, hope you can help!

keelin614, Sep 15, 2017
  6. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hey again keelin614!

That NAT type and packet loss are the two aspects that may be causing some troubles. Are you possibly able to test a wired connection to see if there's any change with that?

Mister Maka, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Nixelplex Win User

Can you play games for xbox original console on the xbox one?

There are a few games that are backwards compatible from the Original Xbox, the the List is constantly growing.

Xbox one Back Compat List
  8. keelin614 Win User

Hey there !

Does this every happen when playing Xbox One games or is it only with Back Compat games? If you get a chance, can you share your detailed network statistics from under network settings?
    Hi Mister Maka,

So it only happens with backwards compatible games, xbox one games work fine. My Internet connection is not the best but we have another Xbox one in the house which uses the same backwards compatible games with no issues. The only thing I can think of is
    that my Nat type is strict and the other is open and I've tried everything to get the Nat type on my xbox to be open too but with no luck.

Download speed: 5.66Mbps

Upload speed: 0.65Mbps

Packet loss: 2%

MTU: 1480

Latency: 263 ms

Wireless strength: 100%

Thanks for the reply, hope you can help!
  9. Mister Maka Win User

Hey again keelin614!

That NAT type and packet loss are the two aspects that may be causing some troubles. Are you possibly able to test a wired connection to see if there's any change with that?
  10. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there keelin614!

11. steeledwand7664 Win User

“You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.”

Is this the only backwards compatible game that this is happening with?

When you load the game up does it give you a message that says disconnected from xbox live?

Is your password longer than 16 characters?
Thema:

1. Backwards compatible games constantly disconnecting from Xbox live - Similar Threads - Backwards compatible games

2. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  3. Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?

in XboX Insiders
    Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?: Alter Echo Army of Two: The 40th Day (EA) Army of Two: Devil’s Cartel (EA) Batman: Arkham Origins* Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Activision) Cold Fear (Ubisoft) Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Sega)...
  4. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  5. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  6. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  7. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  8. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  9. Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox: I would love to be able to play my old smack down vs raw titles on my series x and any other games I purchased for xbox 360. It doesn't make sense to limit or restrict playable libraries. If I've...
  10. Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games: I just downloaded COD Black Ops on my Xbox Series X yesterday and every time I try to load it or the original COD MW2 (which I already had installed and was working fine a couple days ago) the...