Backwards compatible disc not working on Xbox one

Discus and support Backwards compatible disc not working on Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought a physical copy of Catherine (NTSC) and im trying to play it on my Xbox one but when I put in the disc nothing happens no error message I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GHJKOP 4, Oct 20, 2022.

1. GHJKOP 4
    GHJKOP 4 Guest

I just bought a physical copy of Catherine (NTSC) and im trying to play it on my Xbox one but when I put in the disc nothing happens no error message I tried to power cycle and soft reset the console but nothing worked please help

:)

GHJKOP 4, Oct 20, 2022
  2. onyxishere Win User

Backwards compatible?

3. Nicholas Morace Win User

My old Xbox 360 Games

If you are talking about backwards compatibility then no those games are not on the list of backward compatible games. The xbox 360 discs that work on xbox one can be found here:

www.xbox.com/.../backward-compatibility

If you mean will you get the xbox one version of those games for free then no, you have to buy the xbox one version of the game.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

I Can I transfer the game Kung fu panda showdown of legendary legends with it’s DLC from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox one?

The Xbox One has a hard drive, and if the game was backward compatible, all you would have to do is insert the disc, and install the game on the console. But since the game is not backward compatible, then it will not work.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Backwards compatibilty for XBOX One S for fable trilogy xbox 360 download

6. XBF Diego M Win User

XBOX 360 how can i play regular XBOX games

Hi Emerson,

Original Xbox games were backwards compatible on Xbox 360's for quite awhile when the Xbox 360 was in it's prime by simply putting in the disc but I don't think backwards compatibility on the Xbox 360 works as well as it used to since backwards compatibility
    has moved on to the Xbox One. The Xbox One can play Xbox original games by simply putting in the disc or you can buy digital licenses.

You can try inserting a disc into your Xbox 360 and see if it works but it may not be supported anymore.
Thema:

1. Backwards compatible disc not working on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Backwards compatible disc

2. Will sonic and Sega all star racing be backwards compatible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will sonic and Sega all star racing be backwards compatible: Will this game ever be backwards compatible? 30ef492e-0447-48c4-9b69-720a82848329
  3. windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in: windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in worked fine 5 days ago fc43185f-1218-42bb-bd69-07d7b56643a2
  4. How to fix xbox 360 backwards compatible games on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix xbox 360 backwards compatible games on my xbox one: Ive been trying to play Cod Modern Warfare 2 (2009) on my Xbox one backwards compatible. I’ve been playing it for months with no issues until now, it won’t load past the Xbox 360 load screen...
  5. I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...: I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying theirs either a "sign-in issue" or "Can't connect to internet" it wasn't doing this a few month ago. any...
  6. Can’t sign in when playing on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in when playing on backwards compatible games: [img] Started happening out of nowhere and I have no idea why. It will randomly let me sign in sometimes and I’ve tried everything I can think of to fix it, but nothings working....
  7. Xbox Series X backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X backwards compatibility: My question is simple. Would it be possible to include an option upon installing a game that is on both the xbox one and series x like fallout 4 for example with its recent ng update to let us...
  8. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  9. Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?

in XboX Insiders
    Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?: Alter Echo Army of Two: The 40th Day (EA) Army of Two: Devil’s Cartel (EA) Batman: Arkham Origins* Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Activision) Cold Fear (Ubisoft) Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Sega)...
  10. Are original Xbox games I have on disc backwards compatible with Xbox one S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are original Xbox games I have on disc backwards compatible with Xbox one S?: I am an owner of an Xbox one S, and I have been looking to buy a disc copy of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 or Rainbow Six Lockdown, which are original Xbox games. If I were to insert one of these...