Backwards compatibility Xbox one s all digital

Discus and support Backwards compatibility Xbox one s all digital in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been researching for 2 days on trying to use backwards compatibility on my xbox one s all digital edition and im hoping that this community will... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JaydenBruce, May 31, 2020.

1. JaydenBruce
    JaydenBruce Guest

Ive been researching for 2 days on trying to use backwards compatibility on my xbox one s all digital edition and im hoping that this community will help me out

:)

JaydenBruce, May 31, 2020
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Retrocompatibility

Hello Soldier,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. You can play the entirety of the

backwards compatible game list
    on any version of the Xbox one! This includes the Xbox one, Xbox one S, Xbox one X and the Xbox one S all digital.

Hope this helps!
  3. Exoterror Win User

Xbox one s can I add an external cd drive

Hi,

Information regarding how to play backwards compatible games on Xbox One can be found here: https://support.xbox.com/games/backward-compatibility/play-xbox-360-games-on-xbox-one.

Did you mean that you have an Xbox One S all-digital edition? If so, then the answer is unfortunately no, and you can only play digital versions of the backwards compatible games. If you have an Xbox One S with a disc drive then you can simply pop the disc
    into the console.

I hope this helps,

4. ItsLC Gaming Win User

xbox one question

xbox one x is the best right now but there is a new xbox next year so depends on what your budget is, the one s is a good cheap option, there is an all digital version of it but the normal one s has a disc drive

for backwards compatibility there are select games that work so check what does work with what you have

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility
  5. Smwutches Win User

Backwards compatibilty for XBOX One S for fable trilogy xbox 360 download

6. SadeghMazinany Win User

Ive been researching for 2 days on trying to use backwards compatibility on my xbox one s all digital edition and im hoping that this community will help me out
Thema:

1. Backwards compatibility Xbox one s all digital - Similar Threads - Backwards compatibility digital

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  4. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  5. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  6. Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...

in XboX Insiders
    Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...: I have probably one of the strangest problems. I have some friends who upgraded to the Xbox series S or X, and some who are still on the Xbox One. I can match make and challenge people on the...
  7. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  8. Backwards compatibility of 2k24 digital version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility of 2k24 digital version: I have the original white Xbox one and I recently bought nba 2k24 (the Xbox one version) from the Microsoft store. The game hard crashes every time I I go to one specific part of the game! This...
  9. Digital backwards compatibility?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital backwards compatibility?: If I have purchased a game digitally on Xbox 360 that isn't compatible on Xbox one can I play the digital version or is the digital and disc version unplayable? 9262df67-a32c-4dc7-a51f-6c714b234276
  10. I have a game digitally on xbox 360 that is backwards compatible with xbox one, but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a game digitally on xbox 360 that is backwards compatible with xbox one, but it...: My Xbox 360 has a digital game (Lego Star Wars 2), which is compatible with my Xbox One, but I am not able to install it on my Xbox One as it says I need to purchase it. Any help?...