backwards compatibility whishlist.

Discus and support backwards compatibility whishlist. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I made this topic to see what games you would like compatible. I want to see tony hawk games compatible on the xbox one.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TeddyRingas, Sep 16, 2017.

1. TeddyRingas
    TeddyRingas Guest

I made this topic to see what games you would like compatible.

I want to see tony hawk games compatible on the xbox one.

:)

TeddyRingas, Sep 16, 2017
  2. Leo Invictus
    Leo Invictus Guest
    Leo Invictus, Sep 16, 2017
  3. Minecraft game online Xbox ONE & Xbox 360 ?

Hi AntonioMiranda7,

Because of backward compatibility you will be able to join parties, join games but only the xbox 360 game you have started up.

about Backwards compatibility go here

www.xbox.com/.../backward-compatibility

backwards compatibility is not yet released for the public.

Happy Gaming!.

ISirProdigy007, Sep 16, 2017
  4. MRallamagoosa Win User

the holidays are just over 2 weeks away what games are you hoping to get under the tree

I'd prefer a gift card too, my whishlist is full of titles coming in 2019...
  5. Smwutches Win User

Dust: An Elysian Tail™ not appearing in my library

6. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

7. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Wheel of Fortune Xbox 360 game, want it upwards compatible

While it is true that backwards compat is on hold. Every backwards compat licensing has to approved by the developer for that game to approve the ability of backwards compatibility. There are some developers unfortunately that will not allow there games
    to be backwards compatible .
  8. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Split second

Thema:

1. backwards compatibility whishlist. - Similar Threads - backwards compatibility whishlist

2. Xbox Series X backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X backwards compatibility: My question is simple. Would it be possible to include an option upon installing a game that is on both the xbox one and series x like fallout 4 for example with its recent ng update to let us...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  4. Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?

in XboX Insiders
    Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?: Alter Echo Army of Two: The 40th Day (EA) Army of Two: Devil’s Cartel (EA) Batman: Arkham Origins* Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Activision) Cold Fear (Ubisoft) Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Sega)...
  5. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  6. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  7. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  8. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  9. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  10. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...