Backwards Compatibility need continue, there's great games to add on Xbox Backwards...

Discus and support Backwards Compatibility need continue, there's great games to add on Xbox Backwards... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Add Sonic Riders, Sonic Heroes, Shadow The Hedgehog, Sonic The Hedgehog (2006),Crash Twinsanity, Crash of The Titans, Crash Mind Over Mutant Dragon... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeafarZaheer, Nov 18, 2021.

1. LeafarZaheer
    LeafarZaheer Guest

Backwards Compatibility need continue, there's great games to add on Xbox Backwards...

Add Sonic Riders, Sonic Heroes, Shadow The Hedgehog, Sonic The Hedgehog (2006),Crash Twinsanity, Crash of The Titans, Crash Mind Over Mutant Dragon Ball Raging Blast 1 and 2, Dragon Ball Budokai HD Collection, Avatar The Last Airbender on Xbox One, Series S and Series X Backwards Compatibility

:)

LeafarZaheer, Nov 18, 2021
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Fear 1 2 3 Medal of Honor 2010 2012 backwards compatible

There will not be anymore backward compatible till project scarlett is done.
    I just hope they will add more BC games after the Scarlett thingy. It would be great if they continue that.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox 360 Emulator for Xbox One Scorpio??

4. Leo Invictus Win User

La Noire for Xbox One Backwards Compatibility

Those within the Xbox division who collect suggestions regarding games for the backwards compatibility program do so at

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backward-compatibility
    . Search for "LA Noire" in the search box and add your vote! Bear in mind that the game developers and/or publishers have final say on whether or when their game will be offered for backwards
    compatibility.

I agree with you, it is a great game!
  5. ISirProdigy007 Win User

games of tennis

6. jasonhig429 Win User

Xbox One backwards compatibility

Hello "UndatedDread411" :)

There are too many Xbox 360 games to add to the Backwards Compatibility and add the fact that it cost money for Microsoft to add games to Backwards Compatibility.

In the long run, the only way that the Xbox One's Backwards Compatibility will replace the Xbox 360 is if all of its games are Backwards Compatible, a feat that could be done but most likely won't happend.

My guess is that Microsoft will mostly focus on the popular titles with a sprinkle of not so popular titles every now and then.

Have a nicd day or afternoon or night "UndatedDread411" :)

gta san Andreas needs to be added
Thema:

1. Backwards Compatibility need continue, there's great games to add on Xbox Backwards... - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatibility need

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  4. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  5. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  6. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  7. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  8. Is need for speed underground 2 backwards compatible with xbox 360 E

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is need for speed underground 2 backwards compatible with xbox 360 E: Recently got a xbox 360 E for the memoriesand I tried to put nfs underground 2 in and it says "this original Xbox game is not supported maybe an update is needed" even though I looked at the xbox...
  9. Would you be able to make Need for Speed: The Run backwards compatible please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would you be able to make Need for Speed: The Run backwards compatible please?: I would love to see this game be backwards compatible with the Xbox Series S|X and Xbox One consoles. Need for Speed: The Run would bring back so many memories to be able to play it again on the...
  10. Need for speed most wanted (2012) backward compatible for Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed most wanted (2012) backward compatible for Xbox one: I was wondering if Microsoft could make need for speed most wanted (2012) backward compatible for Xbox one it would such an incredible experience. 5707ccf5-b5b7-413d-99ea-e530b7db8370