Backwards Compatibility for Xbox360

Discus and support Backwards Compatibility for Xbox360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox 360 S Model 1439 and I really wanted to play the original Xbox Star Wars battlefront 1&2. So I bought a 250 GB Microsoft Xbox 360 S hard... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hazzardman27, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Hazzardman27
    Hazzardman27 Guest

I have an Xbox 360 S Model 1439 and I really wanted to play the original Xbox Star Wars battlefront 1&2. So I bought a 250 GB Microsoft Xbox 360 S hard drive Model 1451 and both Star Wars Battlefront 1&2 as disc's. When I insert the CD of either game the main menu screen recognizes that Star Wars Battlefront is in but shows a white disc symbol not a cover image of the game. when I select "Play Star Wars Battlefront" the original Xbox logo comes up then this error message comes up. "This original Xbox game is not supported on your Xbox 360 Console. An update to support this game may be available. For more info, go to www.xbox.com/games."

Additional Info:

Both games have light to moderate scratches.

Halo 2 platinum hits does work with no known issues after I put the HDD in. I have no other original Xbox games to test.

Xbox 360 S OS Version: D2.0.17559.0 - K:2.0.17559.0 (BK:2.0.1888.0) Xbox 360 S MFR: 11/11/2010

:)

Hazzardman27, Jan 9, 2023
  2. Northern Lass Win User

Xbox one not reading g 360 disc

Is the disc for a backwards compatible xbox360 game as only discs for backwards compatible games will register.
  3. Adam Ravage Win User

i know that wwe 2k14 isn't backward compatible. But ive just got a normal xbox one would the disc still work?

Unfortunately Mason,

WWE 2k14 is not backwards compatible for the Xbox One. Only the 360.

Here is a list of all the backwards compatible games that are currently available: Backwards Compatible Games
  4. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Is Amped 3, or Shaun white backwards compatible from xbox 360 to xbox one???

5. Wishcatcher Win User

Test Drive Unlimited 2 backwords capability

Hi,

Maybe for the next gen which will be more backwards compatible with xbox360...

Regards
  6. ElPandaXpress Win User

Original Xbox Game

Thema:

1. Backwards Compatibility for Xbox360 - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatibility Xbox360

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  4. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  5. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  6. Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...

in XboX Insiders
    Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...: I have probably one of the strangest problems. I have some friends who upgraded to the Xbox series S or X, and some who are still on the Xbox One. I can match make and challenge people on the...
  7. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  8. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??: I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing...
  9. Request for Backwards Compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    Request for Backwards Compatibility: I used to play HOURS upon HOURS of a game that isnt backwards compatible and I would absolutely love to know if anybody else played Monster Madness Battle for Suburbia? Does anybody else remember...
  10. Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox: I would love to be able to play my old smack down vs raw titles on my series x and any other games I purchased for xbox 360. It doesn't make sense to limit or restrict playable libraries. If I've...