Backwards Compatibility for Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Discus and support Backwards Compatibility for Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I might be alone in this, and that's fine, but of all the 360 games I can think of that deserve Backwards Compatibility Dark Arisen is absolutely at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpicenWolf, Jul 27, 2015.

1. SpicenWolf
    SpicenWolf Guest

So I might be alone in this, and that's fine, but of all the 360 games I can think of that deserve Backwards Compatibility Dark Arisen is absolutely at the top of my list. The sheer joy and fun I got from this game astounded me. Anyone else feel the same?
    Or at least agree it should be made available?

:)

SpicenWolf, Jul 27, 2015
  2. Looking for game recommendations

Fallout 3 or Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen.

WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD-4ABC-A1C2-5D9DBF1CA00A, Jul 27, 2015
  3. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    How many of you are REALLY ready for Backward Compatibility??

Dark Arisen will be in January.

bloosuga, Jul 27, 2015
  4. Backwards Compatibility for Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Is it possible that you can send me an invite for Preview Program please

DiabeticalPlaya, Jul 28, 2015
  5. If someone can invite me that would be awesome! Preview Program FTW!!!!

BiGbAbYJeSuS27, Nov 1, 2018
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

What new games are you looking forward to?

Dark Souls 2 and Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen.
  7. JemFayCrystal Win User

Dragons dogma dark arisen pawn rental service

8. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Looking for game recommendations

Fallout 3 or Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen.
  9. Redyand Win User

Problems to download a game

The game is Dragon's dogma: Dark Arisen, and the code is 0x80070570.
  10. JackTheCreeper Win User

Backwards Compatibility Wish List

When they made the Mass Effect Series Backwards Compatible, then made The BioShock Collection, and remastered Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, it really took care of most, if not all of my BC needs. Great work on Microsoft/Xbox's part and also the Publishers/Developers
    for allowing such a wonderful feature.
Thema:

1. Backwards Compatibility for Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatibility Dragon's

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  4. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  5. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  6. Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...

in XboX Insiders
    Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...: I have probably one of the strangest problems. I have some friends who upgraded to the Xbox series S or X, and some who are still on the Xbox One. I can match make and challenge people on the...
  7. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  8. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??: I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing...
  9. Request for Backwards Compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    Request for Backwards Compatibility: I used to play HOURS upon HOURS of a game that isnt backwards compatible and I would absolutely love to know if anybody else played Monster Madness Battle for Suburbia? Does anybody else remember...
  10. Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox: I would love to be able to play my old smack down vs raw titles on my series x and any other games I purchased for xbox 360. It doesn't make sense to limit or restrict playable libraries. If I've...