Backwards compatibility Error Code (0x8082000c)

Discus and support Backwards compatibility Error Code (0x8082000c) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I am having problems trying to install C.O.D BO2 on xbox one but when I insert the dick an error code appears and says the game can not be played... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by danielrobin1, Dec 19, 2019.

1. danielrobin1
    danielrobin1 Guest

Hi I am having problems trying to install C.O.D BO2 on xbox one but when I insert the dick an error code appears and says the game can not be played

Please help I have looked everywhere on the internet and none of the solutions have worked, I have done all the different types of power cycles and even done a full reset

Someone please help

:)

danielrobin1, Dec 19, 2019
  2. Noahgriff Win User

Error code 0×8082000c

3. SpecOpsEvoSquid Win User

Backwrd compatibility

I get error code 0x8082000c when I try to play my xbox 360 disc on the xbox one. Says it won't play, but the game is backwards compatible. Why?
  4. BulkierSiren151 Win User

Backwards Compatibility Disk Issues

Trying to install Prince of Persia from disc and get error code (0x8082000c), "This game is not playable here". PoP is on the backwards compatible games list though. Any ideas what causes this and what could be done to get it fixed?
  5. tkmusic Win User

midnight club los angels issue

Thank you for your reply.

I tried the power supply, but, after all, it does not work.

The error code is 0x8082000c.

Other backward compatible discs can work.

xbox one disk also works.

It is only Midnight Club Los Angeles. Previously it worked.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

I cannot launch my game from the disk....

Thema:

1. Backwards compatibility Error Code (0x8082000c) - Similar Threads - Backwards compatibility Error

2. Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...

in XboX Insiders
    Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...: I have probably one of the strangest problems. I have some friends who upgraded to the Xbox series S or X, and some who are still on the Xbox One. I can match make and challenge people on the...
  3. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  4. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??: I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing...
  5. Error code 8015D000 when attempting to play backwards compatible games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 8015D000 when attempting to play backwards compatible games.: Hi! I recently got an Xbox Series X and one of the main reasons for getting it was to be able to play call of duty zombies via backwards compatibility. I have finally gotten on it and cannot...
  6. Error 8015000A when trying to download profile on backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 8015000A when trying to download profile on backwards compatible games.: This only works on the games that require a 360 profile. This is a new account that I have made this year, not with a 360, yet whenever I try to download my profile, it let's me enter my email,...
  7. Sonic Generations backward compatibility Xbox LIVE error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Generations backward compatibility Xbox LIVE error: Sooo... I was trying to complete Sonic generations. And there is one achievement that requires you to play all stages in ranking attack mode. And this mode is connected to Xbox Live. So every time...
  8. Error 0x82d40004 on backwards compatible games unless resetting console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x82d40004 on backwards compatible games unless resetting console: Hey y'all, I just got a new to me Xbox One S and it works fine when playing Xbox One discs but and I am receiving error code 0x82d40004 when trying to play backwards compatible discs. Specifically...
  9. 8015190A error code when trying to download my profile on a backwards compatible game. Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    8015190A error code when trying to download my profile on a backwards compatible game. Xbox...: Have tried everything that I've read online. Changing avatar Turning off recuring billing and turning it back on changing password changing email turning off 2fa using app password...
  10. Receiving error code 0x80070032 on backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving error code 0x80070032 on backwards compatibility: Hey y’all I’ve been trying to play Telltale’s The Walking Dead on my Xbox One, but whenever I try to install the game directly from my Xbox360 disc, I get this error. I can install the first...
Tags: