Backwards compatibility Error Code (0x8082000c)

Discus and support Backwards compatibility Error Code (0x8082000c) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own a physical copy of Call of Duty Black Ops 2, This game became backwards compatible Today, it works on my Xbox 360, My little brother was on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WEENIES RULE 76, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Backwards compatibility Error Code (0x8082000c)

I own a physical copy of Call of Duty Black Ops 2, This game became backwards compatible Today, it works on my Xbox 360, My little brother was on the Xbox one before this, I place the disc in my Xbox one and it displays a message saying "This game isn't
    playable here, For a list of Xbox 360 games playable on Xbox one, go to Xbox.com/backcompat. (0x8082000c)

:)

WEENIES RULE 76, Apr 11, 2017
  2. NerdyOrb
    NerdyOrb Guest
    Backwards Compatibility broken? 0x8082000c

Backwards Compatibility broken? Every supposedly backwards compatible game I've tried keeps throwing this error code 0x8082000c. There troubleshooting FAQ doesn't offer any information except to check the list which I've done 6 times already, and the error
    code look up tool doesn't even recognize this error message.

NerdyOrb, Apr 11, 2017
  3. NerdyOrb
    NerdyOrb Guest
    Backwards Compatibility broken? 0x8082000c

Backwards Compatibility broken? Every supposedly backwards compatible game I've tried keeps throwing this error code 0x8082000c. There troubleshooting FAQ doesn't offer any information except to check the list which I've done 6 times already, and the error
    code look up tool doesn't even recognize this error message.

NerdyOrb, Apr 11, 2017
  4. Backwards compatibility Error Code (0x8082000c)

I'm having the same problem, I can't help but wonder if this situation has been made by Microsoft/Activision to get people to buy digital copies of the game. I hope I'm wrong and it's just a temporary problem and we'll be able to use our disk versions soon

AbusedEnvelope, Apr 11, 2017
  5. Hey there,

The console might be having a problem reading the disc, but it could also be that the console needs to be power cycled in order to know that it's able to read the disc. Can you try that and see if it works?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Apr 13, 2017
  6. CalebWilson1
    CalebWilson1 Guest
    I have the same problem. I bought the backwards compatible discs combo pack with black ops 1&2. Neither will download and i get the same error message. I have tried power cycling and that still doesnt work.

CalebWilson1, Jul 25, 2018
  7. Wishcatcher
    Wishcatcher Guest
    Hi,

1/ Eject disc

2/ On the main menu press and HOLD 10 sec the power button of the console , wait 30 sec , restart console

3/ Sign in with your account , be sure to be connected on Xbox live

4/ Put the game disc , you should see the update message popup

If not , go to games and app, games, check if you see the game , if you see it delete ALL about it and re-do all previous steps

Regards,

Wishcatcher, Jul 26, 2018
  8. SonOfStan
    SonOfStan Guest

I have 4 games on the list when filtered to show only original xbox titles (TR: Legend, Burnout Revenge, Jedi Starfighter, and Splinter Cell: DA). All 4 games give this same error message, so i know its not a problem with the disc (visual check also shows
    zero scratches on discs). I have tried holding power to shut down, it does nothing. Maybe MS should work out all the kinks before touting a function that doesnt work. Or provide working troubleshooting for the issue instrad of just saying to reboot your
    xbox.

SonOfStan, Oct 6, 2018
  9. RoninhoM2906
    RoninhoM2906 Guest
    I suggest You to do a Power Cicle on your Xbox and see If It Works

RoninhoM2906, Oct 6, 2018
  10. SonOfStan
    SonOfStan Guest
    I made a mistake looking at the list. 3 of those games, the ones i actually want to play, are xbox 360. The only one thats actually compatible is jedi starfighter. The others only compatible if they're the 360 version. Epic Fail, MS...im gonna have to
    stop bragging about how good you are.

SonOfStan, Oct 6, 2018
  11. Dude you are the best thanks :*

nawafalabbasi, Oct 11, 2018
  12. Man I just wanted to play dbx 1 and the game took my money and didn't give me the packs I ordered

ChristianBuss, Oct 22, 2018
  13. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest

Hey there Christian!

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you!

XBF Lance J, Nov 2, 2018
  14. Noahgriff Win User

Error code 0×8082000c

15. SpecOpsEvoSquid Win User

Backwrd compatibility

I get error code 0x8082000c when I try to play my xbox 360 disc on the xbox one. Says it won't play, but the game is backwards compatible. Why?
  16. BulkierSiren151 Win User

Backwards Compatibility Disk Issues

Trying to install Prince of Persia from disc and get error code (0x8082000c), "This game is not playable here". PoP is on the backwards compatible games list though. Any ideas what causes this and what could be done to get it fixed?
  17. tkmusic Win User

midnight club los angels issue

Thank you for your reply.

I tried the power supply, but, after all, it does not work.

The error code is 0x8082000c.

Other backward compatible discs can work.

xbox one disk also works.

It is only Midnight Club Los Angeles. Previously it worked.
  18. Nursemorph Win User

I cannot launch my game from the disk....

Thema:

1. Backwards compatibility Error Code (0x8082000c) - Similar Threads - Backwards compatibility Error

2. Xbox Series X backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X backwards compatibility: My question is simple. Would it be possible to include an option upon installing a game that is on both the xbox one and series x like fallout 4 for example with its recent ng update to let us...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  4. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  5. Error code 8015D000 when attempting to play backwards compatible games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 8015D000 when attempting to play backwards compatible games.: Hi! I recently got an Xbox Series X and one of the main reasons for getting it was to be able to play call of duty zombies via backwards compatibility. I have finally gotten on it and cannot...
  6. Error 8015000A when trying to download profile on backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 8015000A when trying to download profile on backwards compatible games.: This only works on the games that require a 360 profile. This is a new account that I have made this year, not with a 360, yet whenever I try to download my profile, it let's me enter my email,...
  7. Sonic Generations backward compatibility Xbox LIVE error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic Generations backward compatibility Xbox LIVE error: Sooo... I was trying to complete Sonic generations. And there is one achievement that requires you to play all stages in ranking attack mode. And this mode is connected to Xbox Live. So every time...
  8. Error 0x82d40004 on backwards compatible games unless resetting console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x82d40004 on backwards compatible games unless resetting console: Hey y'all, I just got a new to me Xbox One S and it works fine when playing Xbox One discs but and I am receiving error code 0x82d40004 when trying to play backwards compatible discs. Specifically...
  9. 8015190A error code when trying to download my profile on a backwards compatible game. Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    8015190A error code when trying to download my profile on a backwards compatible game. Xbox...: Have tried everything that I've read online. Changing avatar Turning off recuring billing and turning it back on changing password changing email turning off 2fa using app password...
  10. Receiving error code 0x80070032 on backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving error code 0x80070032 on backwards compatibility: Hey y’all I’ve been trying to play Telltale’s The Walking Dead on my Xbox One, but whenever I try to install the game directly from my Xbox360 disc, I get this error. I can install the first...
Tags: