Backwards compatability

Discus and support Backwards compatability in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will NCAA football 14 ever be backwards compatible? Or any NCAA football? 6ec2cb3b-e678-480b-a8fd-77ef539af42a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IamATM247, Sep 16, 2017.

1. IamATM247
    IamATM247 Guest

Backwards compatability

Will NCAA football 14 ever be backwards compatible? Or any NCAA football?

:)

IamATM247, Sep 16, 2017
  2. What will make the next gen better for you?

BACKWARDS COMPATABILITY

gamerscore and purchases

l Lord Sithis l, Sep 16, 2017
  3. paspinall
    paspinall Guest
    Xbox One, destined for failure

So backwards compatability is a big issue when from what we know the PS4 "backwards compatability" is just the ability to buy the games in a digital format that will work on the new console, hmm.

paspinall, Sep 16, 2017
  4. Backwards compatability

As you've probably seen from the
    Backwards Compatible list
    there are very few sports orientated games available. The reason for this is licensing, and because of a legal dispute between NCAA and EA Games, the NCAA games were de-listed from the Xbox Live Marketplace.

Microsoft and its associated partners only make games backward compatible that are available to purchase digitally via the Live Marketplace.

Obsessive Power, Sep 16, 2017
  5. JohnnyXeo
    JohnnyXeo Guest
    JohnnyXeo, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Dust: An Elysian Tail™ not appearing in my library

7. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

8. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Wheel of Fortune Xbox 360 game, want it upwards compatible

While it is true that backwards compat is on hold. Every backwards compat licensing has to approved by the developer for that game to approve the ability of backwards compatibility. There are some developers unfortunately that will not allow there games
    to be backwards compatible .
  9. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Split second

10. VernierSlake Win User

Robotech Invasion

If it's not backward compatible then it's not backward compatible and never will be as they stopped updating the emulator years ago. The only Robotech game that is backward compatible is Battlecry.
Thema:

Backwards compatability

1. Backwards compatability - Similar Threads - Backwards compatability

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  4. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  5. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  6. Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...

in XboX Insiders
    Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...: I have probably one of the strangest problems. I have some friends who upgraded to the Xbox series S or X, and some who are still on the Xbox One. I can match make and challenge people on the...
  7. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  8. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??: I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing...
  9. Request for Backwards Compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    Request for Backwards Compatibility: I used to play HOURS upon HOURS of a game that isnt backwards compatible and I would absolutely love to know if anybody else played Monster Madness Battle for Suburbia? Does anybody else remember...
  10. Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox: I would love to be able to play my old smack down vs raw titles on my series x and any other games I purchased for xbox 360. It doesn't make sense to limit or restrict playable libraries. If I've...