Backwards capability (Halo)

Discus and support Backwards capability (Halo) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I'm very new to the video game consoles. I remember years ago playing Halo with 3 other friends and it being a lot of fun. I just got my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ResolvedLime986, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Backwards capability (Halo)

Hello.

I'm very new to the video game consoles. I remember years ago playing Halo with 3 other friends and it being a lot of fun.

I just got my sons the Xbox one for Christmas, and my one boy said that he would use his own Christmas money to buy Halo 5 so that we could all play it. Well it's only one player! Unbelievable. He was so disappointed.

Is there a way to use Halo 4 for the 360 in our machine? Or perhaps another version of Halo that allows for 4 players offline?

Thank you.

:)

ResolvedLime986, Dec 28, 2015
  2. Konqet
    Konqet Guest
    Backwards capability

This isn't really an issue, But i just want to know when the games that are apparently on the way will be released for the backwards capability like skate 3 and stuff?

Konqet, Dec 28, 2015
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Backwards capability

It does appear on the list of compatible games. It should work

x24hrs2livex, Dec 28, 2015
  4. Vinsanity79
    Vinsanity79 Guest

halo 5 is not only single player, you just need to buy more xbox's . problem solved

seriously though, the have a halo pack called the master chief collection and you can play all the old ones

Vinsanity79, Jan 7, 2016
  5. Vinsanity79 Win User

halo 5 is not only single player, you just need to buy more xbox's . problem solved

seriously though, the have a halo pack called the master chief collection and you can play all the old ones
  6. PrimalTarsier1 Win User

Backwards capability

Yes it works but you need a small patch (5mb) from Live .. also your hdd must be Microsoft original !
  7. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Backward capability

I thought the servers were shut down for this game
  8. Saeleth Win User

Backward capability

Not a bad idea, I would say submit a suggestion to MS for it!
  9. KaiZaChieF Win User

Backward capability

That game rings a bell, if it's the game i think it was, it was pretty awesome!
Thema:

1. Backwards capability (Halo) - Similar Threads - Backwards capability Halo

2. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  3. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  4. Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...

in XboX Insiders
    Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...: I have probably one of the strangest problems. I have some friends who upgraded to the Xbox series S or X, and some who are still on the Xbox One. I can match make and challenge people on the...
  5. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  6. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??: I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing...
  7. Request for Backwards Compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    Request for Backwards Compatibility: I used to play HOURS upon HOURS of a game that isnt backwards compatible and I would absolutely love to know if anybody else played Monster Madness Battle for Suburbia? Does anybody else remember...
  8. Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox: I would love to be able to play my old smack down vs raw titles on my series x and any other games I purchased for xbox 360. It doesn't make sense to limit or restrict playable libraries. If I've...
  9. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  10. Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games: I just downloaded COD Black Ops on my Xbox Series X yesterday and every time I try to load it or the original COD MW2 (which I already had installed and was working fine a couple days ago) the...