Backwards capability (Halo)

Discus and support Backwards capability (Halo) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I'm very new to the video game consoles. I remember years ago playing Halo with 3 other friends and it being a lot of fun. I just got my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ResolvedLime986, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Backwards capability (Halo)

Hello.

I'm very new to the video game consoles. I remember years ago playing Halo with 3 other friends and it being a lot of fun.

I just got my sons the Xbox one for Christmas, and my one boy said that he would use his own Christmas money to buy Halo 5 so that we could all play it. Well it's only one player! Unbelievable. He was so disappointed.

Is there a way to use Halo 4 for the 360 in our machine? Or perhaps another version of Halo that allows for 4 players offline?

Thank you.

:)

ResolvedLime986, Dec 28, 2015
  2. Konqet
    Konqet Guest
    Backwards capability

This isn't really an issue, But i just want to know when the games that are apparently on the way will be released for the backwards capability like skate 3 and stuff?

Konqet, Dec 28, 2015
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Backwards capability

It does appear on the list of compatible games. It should work

x24hrs2livex, Dec 28, 2015
  4. Vinsanity79
    Vinsanity79 Guest

halo 5 is not only single player, you just need to buy more xbox's . problem solved

seriously though, the have a halo pack called the master chief collection and you can play all the old ones

Vinsanity79, Jan 7, 2016
  5. Vinsanity79 Win User

halo 5 is not only single player, you just need to buy more xbox's . problem solved

seriously though, the have a halo pack called the master chief collection and you can play all the old ones
  6. PrimalTarsier1 Win User

Backwards capability

Yes it works but you need a small patch (5mb) from Live .. also your hdd must be Microsoft original !
  7. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Backward capability

I thought the servers were shut down for this game
  8. Saeleth Win User

Backward capability

Not a bad idea, I would say submit a suggestion to MS for it!
  9. KaiZaChieF Win User

Backward capability

That game rings a bell, if it's the game i think it was, it was pretty awesome!
Thema:

1. Backwards capability (Halo) - Similar Threads - Backwards capability Halo

2. Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one: So I wanted to ask you if the orange box is backwards compatible with xbox one please respond soon a1045a00-0713-4b3c-95a5-52e14082e179
  3. Is cars race o rama backwards compatible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is cars race o rama backwards compatible: Hi there just wanted to ask a quick question about if cars race o rama is backwards compatible with xbox one f4ce33cd-fe00-4111-8bd2-353489c3ca0d
  4. Forza Backwards Compatible

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Backwards Compatible: Is there any chance that the older forza games are gonna be backwards compatible? I really want to play them on the series X 240bf7f5-9575-471b-ad4e-9f6d84d6987a
  5. Xbox One - Backwards compatibility issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Backwards compatibility issue: I have been playing Sacred 3 for several weeks now on my Xbox One, but today I am unable to continue playing. At first, it wouldn't recognize that I was online and signed into Live. I followed...
  6. Friday the 13: The Game no longer backwards compatible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friday the 13: The Game no longer backwards compatible?: I have Friday the 13th the Game on disc, and even though the disc can be read and played fine in my Xbox One, my Series X will not recognize the disc no matter how many times I perform a power...
  7. Is minecraft story mode backwards compatible with xbox one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is minecraft story mode backwards compatible with xbox one?: I've wanted to play minecraft story mode for a long time and the prices for the complete edition is expensive and my cousin gave me his old copy and wondering if it will work?...
  8. Will sonic and Sega all star racing be backwards compatible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will sonic and Sega all star racing be backwards compatible: Will this game ever be backwards compatible? 30ef492e-0447-48c4-9b69-720a82848329
  9. what is wrong with the xbox 360 backward section in the website?

in XBoX on Windows
    what is wrong with the xbox 360 backward section in the website?: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/backward-compatibility?cat=xbox360 (choose only xbox 360 games) by default the list is Sort: Featured When I get to page 11 it doesn't load, it stays loading so...
  10. windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in: windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in worked fine 5 days ago fc43185f-1218-42bb-bd69-07d7b56643a2