Backward need for speed underground2 XBOX world wide question.

Discus and support Backward need for speed underground2 XBOX world wide question. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Many many people asking for need for speed underground 2 backward on XBOX. Why arn’t you guys doing it. It is world wide a question. Can we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TautingJet0033, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Backward need for speed underground2 XBOX world wide question.

Hello. Many many people asking for need for speed underground 2 backward on XBOX. Why arn’t you guys doing it. It is world wide a question. Can we please get it backward? I will even pay for it to make it backward

Greets. J. Notebaart

:)

TautingJet0033, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

The backwards compatibility program ended in 2021. Anything that wasn't made compatible before then, won't be.
  3. JillValentine1 Win User

Backward Compatibility

Microsoft please announced need for speed most wanted and need for speed carbon to be Xbox one backwards compatibility
    Microsoft please announced need for speed most wanted (2005) and need for speed carbon to be Xbox one backwards compatibility I'm waiting for this moment
  4. smileskybird Win User

Xbox one broadband requirements

Also Xbox One will have 300,000 Xbox Live Azure servers as suppose to Xbox 360's 15,000 Xbox Live servers world wide. This is why many ADSL2 broadband players have experienced some multiplayer issues with Xbox 360. It's because there are only 15,000 servers
    world wide for Xbox 360. When I download stuff on my PC, it's way faster than on my Xbox 360 Slim console because Xbox 360 has only 15,000 servers world wide. Xbox One's 300,000 servers should offer more fluid connection even for those of us on ADSL2 broadband
    speeds.
  5. JillValentine1 Win User

Backward Compatibility

Microsoft please announced need for speed most wanted and need for speed carbon to be Xbox one backwards compatibility
  6. JillValentine1 Win User

Backward Compatibility

I really do want need for speed most wanted 2005 and need for speed carbon to be Xbox one backwards compatible but I want Microsoft to announce that
Thema:

1. Backward need for speed underground2 XBOX world wide question. - Similar Threads - Backward need speed

2. Is need for speed underground 2 backwards compatible with xbox 360 E

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is need for speed underground 2 backwards compatible with xbox 360 E: Recently got a xbox 360 E for the memoriesand I tried to put nfs underground 2 in and it says "this original Xbox game is not supported maybe an update is needed" even though I looked at the xbox...
  3. Would you be able to make Need for Speed: The Run backwards compatible please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would you be able to make Need for Speed: The Run backwards compatible please?: I would love to see this game be backwards compatible with the Xbox Series S|X and Xbox One consoles. Need for Speed: The Run would bring back so many memories to be able to play it again on the...
  4. Why isnt Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2, and Need for Speed Underground on the backwards...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isnt Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2, and Need for Speed Underground on the backwards...: I literally bought nfs underground, halo 2, halo CE, halo 3, forza horizon 3, and im disappointed that i cannot play nfs underground because its not backwards compatible, the same problem is with...
  5. Need for speed most wanted (2012) backward compatible for Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed most wanted (2012) backward compatible for Xbox one: I was wondering if Microsoft could make need for speed most wanted (2012) backward compatible for Xbox one it would such an incredible experience. 5707ccf5-b5b7-413d-99ea-e530b7db8370
  6. Need help with backward compatibility.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with backward compatibility.: I can't install fallout 76 on my PC after I purchased it on my Xbox, I don't know if I can or can't do this. I bought fallout 76 at launch on my Xbox in about 2018 and I'm pretty sure I've...
  7. Need for speed most wanted 2005 backward compatability or remaster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed most wanted 2005 backward compatability or remaster: Could you guys please let Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005 (not 2012) be backwards compatible for the Xbox One console or even discuss with EA about having a remastered version for the need for...
  8. Need help with backward compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with backward compatibility: I have black ops 2 on disc for the 360 which is backward compatible with xbox one but my xbox one is all digital and cannot take discs. Is there a way I can play black ops 2 on my xbox one without...
  9. xbox 360 slim 250GB wont play backward compatible xbox games (need for speed underground 2,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 slim 250GB wont play backward compatible xbox games (need for speed underground 2,...: when either are inserted it shows original xbox logo for a second then this message: [img] i bought this xbox second hand last year, and havent touched the hard drive so im assuming they...
  10. Need for speed most wanted 2005 backward compatability or remaster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed most wanted 2005 backward compatability or remaster: Could you guys please let Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005 (not 2012) be backwards compatible for the Xbox One console or even discuss with EA about having a remastered version for the need for...