BackCompat with Bioshock : Infinite

Discus and support BackCompat with Bioshock : Infinite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to fix this problem since months ago, I own an Xbox One S and Bioshock Infinite : The Complete Edition on Xbox 360 (2 discs, 1 with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jb Blouin, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Jb Blouin
    Jb Blouin Guest

Hello, I'm trying to fix this problem since months ago, I own an Xbox One S and Bioshock Infinite : The Complete Edition on Xbox 360 (2 discs, 1 with the game and 1 with DLCs). On the backward
    compatibility game list there is Bioshock Infinite. When I insert the disc 1 in the console it tells me it can't run the game with the 0x8082000c error code. Can I know the problem ? (Sorry for my english). Thanks a lot.

:)

Jb Blouin, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Don't Believe The Hype!

For me...

Story:

Bioshock Infinite > Bioshock > Bioshock 2

Gameplay:

Bioshock > Bioshock Infinite > Bioshock 2

DocHolliday 7, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Don't Believe The Hype!

I honestly didn't like Bioshock Infinite that much. It's a beautiful game with a good story, it just didn't have that special feeling Bioshock had. When I played Bioshock I was immersed in the world. There was a feeling of dread and a high level of anxiety
    when facing enemies like the Big Daddy. Bioshock Infinite to me felt more like a roller coaster ride in the sky. I'm not at all hating on Bioshock Infinite, it's a good game for what it is. Almost everything that made the first game so great was pretty much
    gone in Bioshock Infinite, replaced with more of a casual feeling.

Jason Griffith, Sep 7, 2018
  4. RandyAU93
    RandyAU93 Guest

When installing a back-compat game on Xbox One, your console must be connected to Xbox Live and the Internet, as it downloads the compatible files from Live to your console. If it is connected, try this ... press and hold the power button on the face of
    your console for several seconds, holding it down until the console powers off. Then, after about 15-20 seconds of it being off, start it up again. You should leave the "Bioshock Infinite" game disc in it, as it will most likely start installing as soon as
    it starts up again.

RandyAU93, Sep 7, 2018
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

When installing a back-compat game on Xbox One, your console must be connected to Xbox Live and the Internet, as it downloads the compatible files from Live to your console. If it is connected, try this ... press and hold the power button on the face of
    your console for several seconds, holding it down until the console powers off. Then, after about 15-20 seconds of it being off, start it up again. You should leave the "Bioshock Infinite" game disc in it, as it will most likely start installing as soon as
    it starts up again.
  6. DocHolliday 7 Win User

Don't Believe The Hype!

For me...

Story:

Bioshock Infinite > Bioshock > Bioshock 2

Gameplay:

Bioshock > Bioshock Infinite > Bioshock 2
  7. Pyramid Head15 Win User

bioshock 3

It's not Bioshock 3, it' Bioshock infinite.
  8. Fear2Eternity Win User

"General Discussion"

Bioshock

Bioshock infinite

Halo 3
  9. Awxafy Win User

Should I get Bioshock Infinite?

BioShock 2 is just an expansion of the world in the first BioShock. BioShock Infinite is about a new world: Columbia. Infinite tackles controversial issues that were not present in the first and second games. BioShock 2 is a fantastic game, but it's not
    as artistically challenging IMHO.
Thema:

1. BackCompat with Bioshock : Infinite - Similar Threads - BackCompat Bioshock Infinite

2. Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition Backcompat dlc missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition Backcompat dlc missing?: I recently tried to use the discs from the Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition on my Xbox Series X, and unlike with Bioshock Infinite GOTY discs, for Ultimate Rapture only the games show up as...
  3. RAGE backcompat error 0X8082000c

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RAGE backcompat error 0X8082000c: I just bought the RAGE game that claims it's backwards compatible. Disc 1 installs, but when I try Disc 2 and/or 3 I get the "This game isn't playable here, For a list of Xbox 360 games playable...
  4. Backcompat - Portal: Still Alive on the 360 - does it work on the Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backcompat - Portal: Still Alive on the 360 - does it work on the Xbox One?: This title: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/portal-still-alive/br30gbnh63f9?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0 Does it work on Xbox One? Not showing up in my list of games after purchasing....
  5. Backcompat games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backcompat games: I'm not able to run an xbox 360 disc on my xbox one it's opening bluray and shows that i should put it in an xbox 360 even thought it's a backcompat game 1515cd2d-0504-4e40-ba5c-f32df416e1ed
  6. Help with Black Ops 2 backcompat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Black Ops 2 backcompat: Hi, We have bought 3 copies of Black Ops 2 for us to play but 2 of them do not work on our Xbox Ones. The disks are 360 disks bought from cex. Is there a way to fix this? Can the 360 disks...
  7. Sacred 2 BackCompat?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sacred 2 BackCompat?: Will Sacred 2 be coming to BackCompat? it is a great game in a large world but is still chained to the 360. b1a9be70-d64a-4163-915a-67ae76e7e7ef
  8. Xbox One- BackCompat Godzilla Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One- BackCompat Godzilla Game?: Am I the only one who would love to see the return of one of the Godzilla titles to the Xbox One? Godzilla Destroy All Monsters: Melee would be my number one choice, but I'd also take Unleashed....
  9. Tomb Raider Underworld backcompat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider Underworld backcompat issues: Not sure where to post it, hope here is a good place. I recently started playing Tomb Raider Underworld on my Xbox One(day one unit). The game plays fine on the Xbox One with the exception of the...
  10. Backcompat: Lollipop Chainsaw WHEN? Also when can I install my copy of Crimson Skies?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backcompat: Lollipop Chainsaw WHEN? Also when can I install my copy of Crimson Skies?: There are a number of games I am really surprised have not been made backwards compatible: *Dead or Alive 4 *Lost Planet *Prey (original, which is weird because a game like Timeshift was)...