Backcompat - Portal: Still Alive on the 360 - does it work on the Xbox One?

Discus and support Backcompat - Portal: Still Alive on the 360 - does it work on the Xbox One? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This title: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/portal-still-alive/br30gbnh63f9?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0 Does it work on Xbox One? Not showing up in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mmmatt, Jun 13, 2019.

1. mmmatt
    mmmatt Guest

mmmatt, Jun 13, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Yes, it should work on the Xbox One. Portal: Still Alive is a 360 game that is backwards compatible.
  3. Paul1708 Win User

Xbox store

You can buy it but only on xbox 360 or xbox.com has mentioned on the screenshot. This is because its a xbox 360 game not xbox one. Even tho the game is back compat and playable on xbox one not all are purachsable via xbox one and microsoft.com and apps because
    the store fronts for the 360 worked differnt.

you can buy the game on xbox.com and then play on your xbox one

heres the link
    https://marketplace.xbox.com/Product/Portal-Still-Alive/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410960
  4. RyTheTechGuy Win User

Portal still alive and Portal 2

I bought portal still alive on my xbox one, but it says game unavailable on my new xbox one s, I re downloaded and played still alive on my xbox one s as well
  5. WorthSkydiver7 Win User

Xbox live gold Portal: Still Alive is not downloadable.

Hi

This game Portal: Still alive is downloadable across xbox 360, xbox one, and xbox one x enhanced. Haved you tried clearing your saved games >>> The power cycle >>> install the game from your xbox one x. That should work and this gam is playable on all xbox
    consoles
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox live gold Portal: Still Alive retrocompatibility

Thema:

1. Backcompat - Portal: Still Alive on the 360 - does it work on the Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Backcompat Portal Still

2. Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition Backcompat dlc missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition Backcompat dlc missing?: I recently tried to use the discs from the Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition on my Xbox Series X, and unlike with Bioshock Infinite GOTY discs, for Ultimate Rapture only the games show up as...
  3. RAGE backcompat error 0X8082000c

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RAGE backcompat error 0X8082000c: I just bought the RAGE game that claims it's backwards compatible. Disc 1 installs, but when I try Disc 2 and/or 3 I get the "This game isn't playable here, For a list of Xbox 360 games playable...
  4. Backcompat games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backcompat games: I'm not able to run an xbox 360 disc on my xbox one it's opening bluray and shows that i should put it in an xbox 360 even thought it's a backcompat game 1515cd2d-0504-4e40-ba5c-f32df416e1ed
  5. Help with Black Ops 2 backcompat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Black Ops 2 backcompat: Hi, We have bought 3 copies of Black Ops 2 for us to play but 2 of them do not work on our Xbox Ones. The disks are 360 disks bought from cex. Is there a way to fix this? Can the 360 disks...
  6. Sacred 2 BackCompat?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sacred 2 BackCompat?: Will Sacred 2 be coming to BackCompat? it is a great game in a large world but is still chained to the 360. b1a9be70-d64a-4163-915a-67ae76e7e7ef
  7. BackCompat with Bioshock : Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BackCompat with Bioshock : Infinite: Hello, I'm trying to fix this problem since months ago, I own an Xbox One S and Bioshock Infinite : The Complete Edition on Xbox 360 (2 discs, 1 with the game and 1 with DLCs). On the backward...
  8. Xbox One- BackCompat Godzilla Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One- BackCompat Godzilla Game?: Am I the only one who would love to see the return of one of the Godzilla titles to the Xbox One? Godzilla Destroy All Monsters: Melee would be my number one choice, but I'd also take Unleashed....
  9. Tomb Raider Underworld backcompat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider Underworld backcompat issues: Not sure where to post it, hope here is a good place. I recently started playing Tomb Raider Underworld on my Xbox One(day one unit). The game plays fine on the Xbox One with the exception of the...
  10. Backcompat: Lollipop Chainsaw WHEN? Also when can I install my copy of Crimson Skies?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backcompat: Lollipop Chainsaw WHEN? Also when can I install my copy of Crimson Skies?: There are a number of games I am really surprised have not been made backwards compatible: *Dead or Alive 4 *Lost Planet *Prey (original, which is weird because a game like Timeshift was)...