BACKCOMPAT ERROR CODE 0X8082000C

Discus and support BACKCOMPAT ERROR CODE 0X8082000C in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have several 360 games from the backcompat list that when I try to download them I'll I get is the error code 0x8082000c and a message "cannot be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AARONIOUS117, Apr 30, 2017.

1. AARONIOUS117
    AARONIOUS117 Guest

I have several 360 games from the backcompat list that when I try to download them I'll I get is the error code 0x8082000c and a message "cannot be played here" please someone tell me what can be done and whether or not Microsoft is doing anything about
    this or is the backwords compatibility just a ploy to make us think that Microsoft cares about our gaming experience, thank you for your time

:)

AARONIOUS117, Apr 30, 2017
  2. Fivehp
    Fivehp Guest
    ALL X360 Backwards compatible games NO LONGER WORK?!

The Error code we are all getting is.

"That game isn't playable here. For a list of Xbox 360 games playable on Xbox One, go to xbox.com/BackCompat. (0x8082000c)"

Fivehp, Apr 30, 2017
  3. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    backcompat.(0x8082000c)

Hey there -

Could you be more specific as to what game you're having issues playing? And when do you experience the error code in question?

More information we have, the better. Thanks!

Miss Bijoux, Apr 30, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there AARONIOUS117.

Sorry to see you're having troubles with downloading your Back Compat games! To start out, what type of storage device are you using and can you share your detailed network statistics under network settings?

Mister Maka, May 1, 2017
  5. Fivehp Win User

ALL X360 Backwards compatible games NO LONGER WORK?!

The Error code we are all getting is.

"That game isn't playable here. For a list of Xbox 360 games playable on Xbox One, go to xbox.com/BackCompat. (0x8082000c)"
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there AARONIOUS117.

Sorry to see you're having troubles with downloading your Back Compat games! To start out, what type of storage device are you using and can you share your detailed network statistics under network settings?
  7. Lilbabyman8295 Win User

Old 360 Games

Im trying to play gtaV. The error message that pops up says: For a list of Original Xbox and Xbox 360 games that are playable, go to xbox.com/BackCompat (0x8082000c)
  8. Miss Bijoux Win User

backcompat.(0x8082000c)

Hey there -

Could you be more specific as to what game you're having issues playing? And when do you experience the error code in question?

More information we have, the better. Thanks!
  9. XBF Amber M Win User

RAGE backcompat error 0X8082000c

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
Thema:

1. BACKCOMPAT ERROR CODE 0X8082000C - Similar Threads - BACKCOMPAT ERROR CODE

2. Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition Backcompat dlc missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition Backcompat dlc missing?: I recently tried to use the discs from the Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition on my Xbox Series X, and unlike with Bioshock Infinite GOTY discs, for Ultimate Rapture only the games show up as...
  3. RAGE backcompat error 0X8082000c

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RAGE backcompat error 0X8082000c: I just bought the RAGE game that claims it's backwards compatible. Disc 1 installs, but when I try Disc 2 and/or 3 I get the "This game isn't playable here, For a list of Xbox 360 games playable...
  4. Backcompat - Portal: Still Alive on the 360 - does it work on the Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backcompat - Portal: Still Alive on the 360 - does it work on the Xbox One?: This title: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/portal-still-alive/br30gbnh63f9?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0 Does it work on Xbox One? Not showing up in my list of games after purchasing....
  5. Backcompat games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backcompat games: I'm not able to run an xbox 360 disc on my xbox one it's opening bluray and shows that i should put it in an xbox 360 even thought it's a backcompat game 1515cd2d-0504-4e40-ba5c-f32df416e1ed
  6. Help with Black Ops 2 backcompat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Black Ops 2 backcompat: Hi, We have bought 3 copies of Black Ops 2 for us to play but 2 of them do not work on our Xbox Ones. The disks are 360 disks bought from cex. Is there a way to fix this? Can the 360 disks...
  7. Sacred 2 BackCompat?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sacred 2 BackCompat?: Will Sacred 2 be coming to BackCompat? it is a great game in a large world but is still chained to the 360. b1a9be70-d64a-4163-915a-67ae76e7e7ef
  8. BackCompat with Bioshock : Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BackCompat with Bioshock : Infinite: Hello, I'm trying to fix this problem since months ago, I own an Xbox One S and Bioshock Infinite : The Complete Edition on Xbox 360 (2 discs, 1 with the game and 1 with DLCs). On the backward...
  9. Xbox One- BackCompat Godzilla Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One- BackCompat Godzilla Game?: Am I the only one who would love to see the return of one of the Godzilla titles to the Xbox One? Godzilla Destroy All Monsters: Melee would be my number one choice, but I'd also take Unleashed....
  10. Tomb Raider Underworld backcompat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider Underworld backcompat issues: Not sure where to post it, hope here is a good place. I recently started playing Tomb Raider Underworld on my Xbox One(day one unit). The game plays fine on the Xbox One with the exception of the...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox backcompat 0x8082000c

2. 0x8082000c error code