Back up not working

Discus and support Back up not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to backup my screenshots from the xbox app but it says that the site to back up is dangerous 2230dc40-b3e2-47ea-a636-063a9140d0ac Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Steve26009, Jan 24, 2025.

  1. Steve26009
    Steve26009 Guest

    Back up not working


    I am trying to backup my screenshots from the xbox app but it says that the site to back up is dangerous

    :)
     
    Steve26009, Jan 24, 2025
    #1
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

    Backing up to home page doesn't work

    Glad that is fixed for now, if it happens again please follow these steps:

    1. Turn the console off and unplug it for 30 seconds. This clears cache.

    2. If that doesn't help, reformat your console keeping games and apps: Settings > System > Console Info & Updates > Reset console > "keep games and apps".
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

    Backing up to home page doesn't work

    Hi Pierre,



    Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a
    new thread asking for assistance.



    Thank you and have a great day!
  4. pierre-andreouellet Win User

    Backing up to home page doesn't work

    Many many tanks for your advice it works well. I applied Chiefjoboo and your advice at the same time, feel like it resets the memories. Tanks again and good luck to you and your family, bye!
  5. pierre-andreouellet Win User

    Backing up to home page doesn't work

    Hi! thanks you very very much it works correctly, when i leave a game i can ask for the home page and it comes back normally now but only after two tries. first try was your advice and the console was not letting me accessing the parameters and some other
    things, i shut down again by holding 5 seconds the start button and now everything seems normal. I'm no programmer so your advice is very appreciated. Good day to you and your loves ones!
  6. pierre-andreouellet Win User

    Backing up to home page doesn't work

    No i am not in the insiders program. It makes a year now that i bought my XboxX console, that problem started recently. Ambassador Chiefjoboo gave me the unplug the console trick, i will be trying it later today. I have played only a couple of hour on
    Forza4 the graphics on 4K tv is amazing. Thanks telling me they're working on that issue because i was a little bit stressed. Keep that fantastic look you got, you're on fireeeee! lol bye
Thema:

Back up not working

Loading...
  1. Back up not working - Similar Threads - working

  2. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  5. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  6. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  7. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  8. I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?: I live in the UK and have recently joined Xbox insiders as I'm excited about the disc to digital feature and wanted to see what it was like... I've tried a couple of games but I'm not getting...
  9. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...
  10. Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.: Gamertag: Fire Console: XBOX Series X Insider: Alpha-Skip-Ahead Headset used: SteelSeries Arctic Nova Pro Wireless. When enabled voice chat in party chat with multiple users cuts outs. Occurs...