Back to DAY ONE, WHY

Discus and support Back to DAY ONE, WHY in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been at day one for about a week. What is the problem and why hasn't it been addressed? c2909c39-0d1d-4d26-a6cd-82ced52ebd1d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cmtoranada, Jan 2, 2018.

  1. cmtoranada
    cmtoranada Guest

    Back to DAY ONE, WHY


    I have been at day one for about a week. What is the problem and why hasn't it been addressed?

    :)
     
    cmtoranada, Jan 2, 2018
    #1
  2. Why am I back to Day One

    Why am I back to Day ONE on rewards? AGAIN! This is getting old. I am losing several rewards since MS is not on top of this issue
     
    AeneousYew76413, Jan 2, 2018
    #2
  3. chevy8651
    chevy8651 Guest
    DAY ONE AFTER DAY ONE WTF?

    In theory why have DAY ONE on the box and on the back special card if not purchased on that day. Doesn't make it so special but thanks for the reply
     
    chevy8651, Jan 2, 2018
    #3
  4. chevy8651 Win User

    DAY ONE AFTER DAY ONE WTF?

    In theory why have DAY ONE on the box and on the back special card if not purchased on that day. Doesn't make it so special but thanks for the reply
  5. Flaming Pingu Win User

    Back in the day

    Did you see his YouTube vids when he wanted to be ambassador lol then someone did a p!SS take one lol
  6. ASMB-94E0CBB5-E086-4 Win User

    Back in the day

    Haha things never change around here :)
  7. John Dowding Win User

    Back in the day

    What was your Gamertag "back in the day" then? Cos if it was the one your on now you didn't contribute much.
  8. Boas BS5 Win User

    Back in the day

    did you just say ps forums were better????????
Thema:

Back to DAY ONE, WHY

Loading...
  1. Back to DAY ONE, WHY - Similar Threads - WHY

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...