Back-Pat not working

Discus and support Back-Pat not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the free trial of Portal:Still Alive for the 360 off the Microsoft Store on my PC. It is backward compatible and I want to see if I like it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BigPaulyPaul, Nov 8, 2017.

  1. BigPaulyPaul
    BigPaulyPaul Guest

    Back-Pat not working


    I purchased the free trial of Portal:Still Alive for the 360 off the Microsoft Store on my PC. It is backward compatible and I want to see if I like it on my Xbox One. I was told next time I turn my Xbox One on it should be in the Games & Apps section but
    I can't find it anywhere. Please help as I really want to play this after Turing Tests.

    :)
     
    BigPaulyPaul, Nov 8, 2017
    #1
  2. Nesquiked
    Nesquiked Guest
    YAHOO i'm a SR130

    ^ Good for you, buddy. Back-Pat not working :) *pats on back*
     
    Nesquiked, Nov 8, 2017
    #2
  3. "Proud to be an American."

    Okay maybe not a warm hug....maybe a pat on the back. I'm not AS patriotic as I used to be.
     
    BizarroMantis, Nov 8, 2017
    #3
  4. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest

    Back-Pat not working

    Did you check the ready to install section?
     
    BigB EC, Nov 8, 2017
    #4
  5. BigB EC Win User

    Back-Pat not working

    Did you check the ready to install section?
  6. DarCknight1 Win User

    Halo 4 boosting

    really dude? give yourself a pat on the back for doing nothing while someone else babysits you and does all the work.
  7. Potty Scottie Win User

    Dice gets my pat on the back...

    i agree completely with Op. This game both sp and multi are really starting to become underrated. This game has everything you could possibly want to do with virtual warfare. I just really dont understand the negativity. Heres a thought, Id like to
    see some stats of the whiners. I know from personal experience that some of my friends are hating it and im pretty sure the reason why is that they flat out stink at it bc they are coming over from that cod style of gameplay, where every gun fires the same
    with hardly any recoil and enemies are always closer. This game requies all sorts of everything to learn to play.
  8. Cathproudlock Win User

    Dice gets my pat on the back...

    Just got the game today , had a few hours on multiplayer and loving it already. The graphics and lighting are top notch gameplay brilliant (would have been better if my squad had given out supplies when asked) servers were a bit laggy im expecting them to
    go down at some point tonight but this'll all get sorted very soon as usual
  9. Spud 72 Win User

    Dice gets my pat on the back...

    It's a good game and I think they did a good job with it. Another Bad Company would have ended the franchise for me.
Thema:

Back-Pat not working

Loading...
  1. Back-Pat not working - Similar Threads - Pat working

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  4. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  5. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  6. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  7. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  8. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  9. I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?: I live in the UK and have recently joined Xbox insiders as I'm excited about the disc to digital feature and wanted to see what it was like... I've tried a couple of games but I'm not getting...
  10. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...