Back compat games

Discus and support Back compat games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so I digitally bought assassins creed black flag and need for speed rivals on my Xbox 360. When I got an Xbox one S I wanted to digitally download them... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by T4NGYBURRITO, Sep 8, 2017.

1. T4NGYBURRITO
    T4NGYBURRITO Guest

Back compat games

so I digitally bought assassins creed black flag and need for speed rivals on my Xbox 360. When I got an Xbox one S I wanted to digitally download them onto my onE S so I could play them but when' I went to ready to install it was not there. Anyone know
    a how to fix this?

:)

T4NGYBURRITO, Sep 8, 2017
  2. mazolauk
    mazolauk Guest
    mazolauk, Sep 8, 2017
  3. DarthMozza
    DarthMozza Guest
    Back Compat.

Hi Again

Thats awesome newsboy but if I'm on the store website to purchase for 360 so it will appear in my ready to install list its in dollars,how should i proceed as i can't seem to find it on the UK store?

Any help would be greatly appreciated ;-)

DarthMozza, Sep 8, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Back compat games

You would need to purchase the One versions of those games in order to play them on the One. Neither of those games are backwards compatible - Xbox One Backward Compatibility

Smwutches, Sep 8, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Back compat games

6. MatthewMosher Win User

New Back Compat Games

I GIVE UP!! This is more of a pain than the $9.98 it will take me to just replace them.

Need to have the store history go back further than 10 years if you are going to make older games BC. A search function would be nice as well.
  7. Francia J. Win User

New Back Compat Games

Thank you so much for that and as much as I would love to clarify or validate that however, we here in Microsoft Community do not have access or visibility to your account. It's handled by Microsoft advocates themselves.
  8. MatthewMosher Win User

New Back Compat Games

I can send screens shots if you would like.
  9. Francia J. Win User

New Back Compat Games

That will be the only option. Kindly make sure that the correct Microsoft account is what you're using on your Xbox Series S.

Kindly follow the steps below on your Xbox 360 if possible, compare it:

1. From the Home screen, sign in to your Xbox 360 console using your Xbox gamertag that was previously downloaded to the console.

2. In the upper-right corner, your Microsoft account email address will appear in rotation with your gamertag.
Thema:

Back compat games

1. Back compat games - Similar Threads - compat games

2. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  3. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  4. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  5. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  6. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  7. Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox: I would love to be able to play my old smack down vs raw titles on my series x and any other games I purchased for xbox 360. It doesn't make sense to limit or restrict playable libraries. If I've...
  8. Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games: I just downloaded COD Black Ops on my Xbox Series X yesterday and every time I try to load it or the original COD MW2 (which I already had installed and was working fine a couple days ago) the...
  9. Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.: I have tried almost every suggestion available and cannot get past the same error code of "Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I know for a fact I am connected to...
  10. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...