Back after four years. What game would you recommend?

Discus and support Back after four years. What game would you recommend? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Back in 2011 I got my account hacked and couldn't get it back. I created a new profile but a couple of achievements later I lost interest in trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jena Makarov, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Jena Makarov
    Jena Makarov Guest

Back in 2011 I got my account hacked and couldn't get it back. I created a new profile but a couple of achievements later I lost interest in trying to earn back all my progress. So the 360 was thrown into the pile of junk that is the bottom of a wardrobe.

Hiding a few presents this year and I found the console again. I was surprised to be honest to find that it still worked.

Four years is a long time and a lot of games have come out since then. I want to jump back into the world of the 360 and was wondering what games from 2011 to 2015 that people would recommend?

I like the look of the new Tomb Raider games, a big fan of the old series, so I will be getting them. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

:)

Jena Makarov, Dec 26, 2015
  2. magito209
    magito209 Guest
    banned for wrong reasons (mistake)

why the heck did i get banned from xblife after four years of being straight with you guys...i was playing an arcade game that i downloaded from the xboxlive demo tried to play with my account an said i was banned like what the hell is that dude... i want
    my account back

magito209, Dec 26, 2015
  3. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    Mass Effect 3 MP: Something just dawned on me.

I'm still playing Mass Effect four years after it was released. How annoyed would I be to discover that portions of it would be cut off after that amount of time.

voteDC, Dec 26, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Oh blimey,the Tomb raider games are good,Assassins Creed:Black Flag is good fun,well,the pirate bits are.

If you are getting gold then there's the 2 free games per month on the 360,one of which is Deus Ex next month which is a great game.

It's a bit tricky suggesting games not knowing what you have & haven't played & what sort of games you like.

Daft Badger, Dec 27, 2015
  5. Jena Makarov
    Jena Makarov Guest
    I played pretty much everything up to mid-2011, so anything after that I would not have played. That's a broad market to pull from I know but I'll give anything a try.

Jena Makarov, Dec 27, 2015
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    GTA V,Far Cry 3 & Far Cry:Blood Dragon,Saints Row 4 although it's not as good as the other Saints Row games & a bit of a Crackdown rip off it's still fun,Bioshock Infinite was ok,again,not as good as the other Bioshock games but still good.

There's so many more that I can't think off at the moment but i'll post back when I think off them lol.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Daft Badger Win User

GTA V,Far Cry 3 & Far Cry:Blood Dragon,Saints Row 4 although it's not as good as the other Saints Row games & a bit of a Crackdown rip off it's still fun,Bioshock Infinite was ok,again,not as good as the other Bioshock games but still good.

There's so many more that I can't think off at the moment but i'll post back when I think off them lol.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Oh blimey,the Tomb raider games are good,Assassins Creed:Black Flag is good fun,well,the pirate bits are.

If you are getting gold then there's the 2 free games per month on the 360,one of which is Deus Ex next month which is a great game.

It's a bit tricky suggesting games not knowing what you have & haven't played & what sort of games you like.
  9. Jena Makarov Win User

I played pretty much everything up to mid-2011, so anything after that I would not have played. That's a broad market to pull from I know but I'll give anything a try.
  10. Rusty 117 Win User

What game soundtracks would you recommend?

Check out Alan Wake - Some really great songs written for the game.
  11. D3FFXSOUL Win User

What game soundtracks would you recommend?

Honestly, the soundtrack i reccomend is a real throwback. If you can find this old Xbox original, Jet Set Radio Future has one of the dopest setlist of all time. A fusion of hip hop, electronic, and Japanese pop music makes this open worlder a real goody.
    Believe it!
Thema:

1. Back after four years. What game would you recommend? - Similar Threads - four years game

2. Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...: Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day (12-19-23) all in the amount of $52.42 using my checking account information. I had a Windows 365 account that I was paying...
  3. Why do I have strikes why four when I should have only one

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do I have strikes why four when I should have only one: Why do I have four strikes when I only have one and that's because little kids talking smack and trash talk and get by with it because mommy and daddy buy them game's that are for grown ups and I...
  4. Why am I only getting four search results on Minecraft marketplace?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I only getting four search results on Minecraft marketplace?!: Searching is going fine until I search something on the search bar. I type something in or set one of the settings on the filter, then all of a sudden only four results are listed out of the 6...
  5. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  6. I'm not sure why I'm being charged four times in a month

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm not sure why I'm being charged four times in a month: I need to talk to someone about being charged seven times when I should only have one account 8a6ebdc0-98f6-4817-b906-3bfaa5b58c56
  7. Four controllers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Four controllers?: Which PC games allow use of four controllers. I'm a new Game Pass Ultimate customer. 6c08e286-96e8-4989-9db4-582e028a3e62
  8. sooooo after your update fallout four bugthesda that you took over like you did skype youve...

in XBoX on Consoles
    sooooo after your update fallout four bugthesda that you took over like you did skype youve...: sooo you decided to take over Bethesda and now my fallout 4 game is glitching constantly not only that you messed up skype because you do not have the appropriate advisors to work with technology...
  9. In Forza horizon four I got 50% completion on the festival playlist. The game said that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Forza horizon four I got 50% completion on the festival playlist. The game said that I...: In Forza horizon four in the festival playlist, I tried to claim the horizon backstage passes that I was supposed to be given for 50% completion. I did not receive it. How do I fix this?...
  10. My Xbox One lasted One year and four months before breaking. Now I have a 500 dollar paper ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One lasted One year and four months before breaking. Now I have a 500 dollar paper ...: I will start this by saying I have owned every Xbox Console since MS got into the console market and have been very happy, until now. Not one laps on my live account since I bought my old 360....