Back 4 Bloody don't execute. Help me fix bug!

Discus and support Back 4 Bloody don't execute. Help me fix bug! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 872] Rendering thread exception: Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 258]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LucasChang2, Nov 17, 2021.

  1. LucasChang2
    LucasChang2 Guest

    Back 4 Bloody don't execute. Help me fix bug!


    Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 872]

    Rendering thread exception:

    Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 258]

    Direct3DDevice->CreateUnorderedAccessView(Texture->GetResource(),&UAVDesc,(ID3D11UnorderedAccessView**)UnorderedAccessView.GetInitReference()) failed

    at D:/jenkins/GobiBuild/Game/Engine/Source/Runtime/Windows/D3D11RHI/Private/D3D11UAV.cpp:104

    with error E_INVALIDARG

    :)
     
    LucasChang2, Nov 17, 2021
    #1
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Back 4 Bloody don't execute. Help me fix bug!

    Hi there Lucas welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Do you know your specs? Also, please make sure your drivers are updated!
  3. xxW0LFxx TFD Win User

    X-Men: Destiny

    Great idea on paper, bloody useless game in execution.
  4. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain Reviews Starting To Appear

    TBH Lofty it wouldnt surprise me with bugs on the ONE version even the bloody blops 3 beta is buggy on here.
  5. BizarroMantis Win User

    Improvements over Fallout 3 and NV?

    ....but when I do hit, heads go flying. Hmmm, is it just me, or do heads go flying a lot more than in prior games? I don't want to say it's disgusting because I've been playing graphic, bloody games for as far back as I can remember, but it seems to be
    a "bloody mess" without the "bloody mess" perk.
  6. SAD BAZTARD Win User

    Can't download Bioshock or Oblivion

    I have the Ryan industries plasmid pack already, Download fails for Bioshock at 12 % try uninstalling the Ryan indsutries pack, same problem fix it or give me my bloody money back
Thema:

Back 4 Bloody don't execute. Help me fix bug!

Loading...
  1. Back 4 Bloody don't execute. Help me fix bug! - Similar Threads - Bloody don't execute

  2. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  3. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  4. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  5. I don't remember Clippy being mentioned in the patch notes...

    in XboX Insiders
    I don't remember Clippy being mentioned in the patch notes...: After the recent update I now see clippy next to all my messages from Xbox. I suppose if they're bringing him back i can finally accept the death of Cortana assistant on console. Will not let me...
  6. I'd like to know why I don't have the Xbox Accessibility Insider badge?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'd like to know why I don't have the Xbox Accessibility Insider badge?: I am participating in the program submitted by /u/Vanila_Whitney [link] [comments]
  7. Why was my post removed? I don't understand...

    in XboX Insiders
    Why was my post removed? I don't understand...: Why was my post removed? I was asking for help? submitted by /u/Intelligent_Try_9485 [link] [comments]
  8. Series S problems don't know why it's happening

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S problems don't know why it's happening: Hi, I have problem that my full library won't load as well as Microsoft store In full library there's a circle spining for ever and in the store there's a message "There's been an error" "load...
  9. Don't forget to join the Project Evilbane Pre-Alpha Playtest!

    in XboX Insiders
    Don't forget to join the Project Evilbane Pre-Alpha Playtest!: Don't forget to join the Project Evilbane Pre-Alpha Playtest as it's only available this weekend. Are you ready to hunt demons? Check the Xbox Insider Hub to join. The playtest is only available...
  10. What the bloody heck, Delta Ring, ads on startup?! Not a good look.

    in XboX Insiders
    What the bloody heck, Delta Ring, ads on startup?! Not a good look.: Is this really a feature they are thinking about adding permanently? I can't tell you not only how aggravating I found that. To the point that I almost turned off and choose to do something else...