Back 4 Blood Open Beta ( Early Access )

Discus and support Back 4 Blood Open Beta ( Early Access ) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone else having issues with starting the beta even though you’ve preordered ? Keep getting the message “you’re too early”... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by itsMajorT0m, Aug 6, 2021.

1. itsMajorT0m
    itsMajorT0m Guest

Anyone else having issues with starting the beta even though you’ve preordered ?

Keep getting the message “you’re too early”

:)

itsMajorT0m, Aug 6, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

I see, thanks for letting us know in the community this is very important, for everyone to be aware of what's going on.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Please try to carry out the solution below.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

After that restart your console, and add your account back to it.

*If that doesn't work, the game may have been delayed a few hours for your region, you can check this information on the game developer's (WARNER BROS) customer support link in the link below.

https://twitter.com/WBGamesSupport/status/14233...

*I hope this can help you.
  4. itsMajorT0m Win User

Removing my account from my Xbox entirely ?
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @itsMajorT0m!

The beta starts will start 12:00 PM PST.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Thema:

1. Back 4 Blood Open Beta ( Early Access ) - Similar Threads - Blood Open Beta

2. An expansion for my game back 4 blood on my game pass on my Samsung smart tv crystal ultra...

in XBoX on Consoles
    An expansion for my game back 4 blood on my game pass on my Samsung smart tv crystal ultra...: Can you please help me with an expansion for my game back 4 blood on my smart tv Samsung crystal ultra high definition tv which requires no console for my game pass...
  3. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood keeps crashing at the start up screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein: The Old Blood keeps crashing at the start up screen: So I ended up downloading Wolfenstein: The Old Blood. And everytime I start it up, the the start up screen comes up for a second, the game pass symbol scrambles around a bit, then it goes to home...
  4. Purchased back for blood and children of worm dlc. Yet my dlc items are still locked and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased back for blood and children of worm dlc. Yet my dlc items are still locked and...: I purchased back for blood yesterday along with the children of the worm dlc. I load up the game and all the dlc items are still locked. When I click on the locked items that SHOULD be unlocked...
  5. Sad face over Back 4 Blood play button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sad face over Back 4 Blood play button: Back 4 blood got a sad face over the play button. It was working fine last week, but now it wont let me play or even uninstall it. This is the only game its happening to. I've tried signing in...
  6. Back 4 Blood error on GamePass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Back 4 Blood error on GamePass PC: Hello. I can't launch Back 4 Blood on my GamePass Ultimate. Everytime there is an error about GameLaunchHelper.exe It's the same error that comes out when trying to launch any game without ongoing...
  7. Back 4 Blood: duffel bag gave me an item from the Christmas 2021 event

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Back 4 Blood: duffel bag gave me an item from the Christmas 2021 event: Like the title says, when I was playing through the game on act 5, when I brought the duffel bag to the safe room, it awarded me an item from the limited time Christmas 2021 event. I didn't have...
  8. Back 4 Blood errors on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Back 4 Blood errors on PC: Hello, I download Back 4 Blood on my PC but whenever i run the game i get a "unknown file version (gobi binaries wingdk back4blood.exe)" that keep popping up. All my drivers are up to date so i...
  9. Can't play Back 4 Blood Online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't play Back 4 Blood Online: It says I am prevented from playing game online. It tries to sign me up for game pass ultimate to play though I have an already active game pass membership. 0b2419c3-052a-4a12-9414-dbecd28ffd72
  10. Cant access to Back 4 Blood Ultimate content having XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access to Back 4 Blood Ultimate content having XBOX Game Pass Ultimate: I basically have XBOX Game Pass Ultimate and i cant access the unlockable content that comes with the Back 4 Blood Ultimate Edition. A friend of mine has it, but i had the Battle Hardened skins...