Back 4 Blood errors on PC

Discus and support Back 4 Blood errors on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I download Back 4 Blood on my PC but whenever i run the game i get a "unknown file version (gobi binaries wingdk back4blood.exe)" that keep... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Assassins_ Afjol, Sep 30, 2022.

1. Back 4 Blood errors on PC

Hello,

I download Back 4 Blood on my PC but whenever i run the game i get a "unknown file version (gobi binaries wingdk back4blood.exe)" that keep popping up. All my drivers are up to date so i don't know what the issue could be. I can't seem to play online either as i get a Easy Anti Cheat error which makes no sense lol

Could someone please help me as i tried everything online and im just getting fed up at this point.

Thanks

:)

Assassins_ Afjol, Sep 30, 2022
  2. AJ_665 Win User

I have the same issue !! I tried every recommended solution. Nothing seems to be working. PLEASE FIX THIs. It is such an old issue !!!
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Assassins_, did you try to reinstall the game? It's worth a try, because of the first mistake.

In the meantime, let's investigate

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

And connectivity

Do you have antivirus, vpn or firewall?

If so, disable them and see if the error persists.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. Jon Zuzak Win User

I've done all the things recommended. After downloading the Companion App and checking the Network Status, my results are NAT Type: Moderate & Server Connectivity: Connected. I've also disabled my firewall and I do not use a VPN. The problem still persists.
  5. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hello Assassins_Afjol,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. I wanted to check in and see if you still have this issue with Back 4 Blood on your PC Game Pass. If so, I would like to provide you with some suggestions we can start with, and if you have done some of these, please try the other ones I provide.

Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows If you’re having problems installing or playing a game from the Xbox app on your PC or Windows device, try the following solutions.

Easy Anti-Cheat: Here is the site to Easy Anit-cheat, there are support articles that provide help in repairing for reinstalling the software.

Have you also submitted a ticket to the developers of the game to see if they could assist you with this issue? Here is their support site Back 4 Blood – Other WB Games

Let me know if any of these suggestions helped or fixed the issue.

Thanks,
  6. TurtlsDown Win User

error 0x80070032 - FH5 and AOE4 Wont Update

Same problem for Back 4 Blood thru Gamepass on PC. Really frustrating, can't find any proper solutions for it online. Error 0x80070032
Thema:

1. Back 4 Blood errors on PC - Similar Threads - Blood errors

2. An expansion for my game back 4 blood on my game pass on my Samsung smart tv crystal ultra...

in XBoX on Consoles
    An expansion for my game back 4 blood on my game pass on my Samsung smart tv crystal ultra...: Can you please help me with an expansion for my game back 4 blood on my smart tv Samsung crystal ultra high definition tv which requires no console for my game pass...
  3. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood keeps crashing at the start up screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein: The Old Blood keeps crashing at the start up screen: So I ended up downloading Wolfenstein: The Old Blood. And everytime I start it up, the the start up screen comes up for a second, the game pass symbol scrambles around a bit, then it goes to home...
  4. Purchased back for blood and children of worm dlc. Yet my dlc items are still locked and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased back for blood and children of worm dlc. Yet my dlc items are still locked and...: I purchased back for blood yesterday along with the children of the worm dlc. I load up the game and all the dlc items are still locked. When I click on the locked items that SHOULD be unlocked...
  5. Back 4 Blood error on GamePass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Back 4 Blood error on GamePass PC: Hello. I can't launch Back 4 Blood on my GamePass Ultimate. Everytime there is an error about GameLaunchHelper.exe It's the same error that comes out when trying to launch any game without ongoing...
  6. Download Back 4 Blood through xbox app caused error 0x00000001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Back 4 Blood through xbox app caused error 0x00000001: Hi! I want to play Back 4 Blood and just join xbox game pass ultimate. I tried to install Back 4 Blood but it doesn't work with error code 0x00000001. There are 350GB free space so sufficient...
  7. Back 4 Blood Disconnected From Server Error every 15 seconds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Back 4 Blood Disconnected From Server Error every 15 seconds: I have tried to play this game with my friends who all have it on game pass as well. We have tried the suggestion to disable cross play as a solution to this issue and it only works temporarily. I...
  8. Error Code while trying to install Back for Blood

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code while trying to install Back for Blood: im getting the code of 0x00000000, and have no idea what to do can anyone help me get this insttalled? 301a6fa3-999c-47ce-b656-cbc512a401d7
  9. One piece burning blood achievement error

in XBoX on Consoles
    One piece burning blood achievement error: In the one piece burning blood campaign there's an achievement for clearing whitebeards chapter, i have completed it 100% yet i never got the achievement, which causes my other achievements to...
  10. cannot play farcry 3 Blood Dragon on Xbox One S - Download Profile Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot play farcry 3 Blood Dragon on Xbox One S - Download Profile Error: I downloaded Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon from Xbox Gold, but when I try to play, I get an error that it cannot download my profile and then gives me an error that it cannot connect to the network. I...