Back 4 Blood error on GamePass PC

Discus and support Back 4 Blood error on GamePass PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I can't launch Back 4 Blood on my GamePass Ultimate. Everytime there is an error about GameLaunchHelper.exe It's the same error that comes out... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TrophyScars, Nov 24, 2022.

1. TrophyScars
    TrophyScars Guest

Hello.
    I can't launch Back 4 Blood on my GamePass Ultimate. Everytime there is an error about GameLaunchHelper.exe
    It's the same error that comes out when trying to launch any game without ongoing subscription to GamePass.
    But after I re-subscribed - all other games works perfectly, besides B4B.
    I trying everything I could find: reseting, reinstalling, fixing Xbox and Microsoft Store apps throught "run" and PowerShell. Everything I could find here and other websites. Still the same error, only on this game.

Back 4 Blood error on GamePass PC [​IMG]

:)

TrophyScars, Nov 24, 2022
  2. TurtlsDown Win User

error 0x80070032 - FH5 and AOE4 Wont Update

Same problem for Back 4 Blood thru Gamepass on PC. Really frustrating, can't find any proper solutions for it online. Error 0x80070032
  3. TrophyScars Win User

Why? My Windows updated and have same version. Defender and all other works fine.
    It even said that i'm up to date.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Because you have an error, where you have already carried out the main processes to solve it.

That's why I sent a procedure that includes several bug solutions.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

If you want to test another procedure, we can too.

But still, the network error persists.

Each game has a different access to the servers, not being equal.

Download the Windows ISO from this website.

http://aka.ms/DownloadW10ISO

First download the ISO

Open the ISO image tool, inside there will be a file called SETUP.exe, select update, download it from the cloud and choose "keep game and apps"

It's quite simple, this will update your files, without losing anything.
  6. TrophyScars Win User

Did it - no use.
    Anyway I played B4B perfectly on steam on free beta, so I dont think there is problems with my ports. How can they be unconfigured if every other online game I have run perfectly without all of this?
Thema:

1. Back 4 Blood error on GamePass PC - Similar Threads - Blood error GamePass

2. Back 4 Blood: duffel bag gave me an item from the Christmas 2021 event

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Back 4 Blood: duffel bag gave me an item from the Christmas 2021 event: Like the title says, when I was playing through the game on act 5, when I brought the duffel bag to the safe room, it awarded me an item from the limited time Christmas 2021 event. I didn't have...
  3. Back 4 Blood errors on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Back 4 Blood errors on PC: Hello, I download Back 4 Blood on my PC but whenever i run the game i get a "unknown file version (gobi binaries wingdk back4blood.exe)" that keep popping up. All my drivers are up to date so i...
  4. Can't play Back 4 Blood Online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't play Back 4 Blood Online: It says I am prevented from playing game online. It tries to sign me up for game pass ultimate to play though I have an already active game pass membership. 0b2419c3-052a-4a12-9414-dbecd28ffd72
  5. Cant access to Back 4 Blood Ultimate content having XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access to Back 4 Blood Ultimate content having XBOX Game Pass Ultimate: I basically have XBOX Game Pass Ultimate and i cant access the unlockable content that comes with the Back 4 Blood Ultimate Edition. A friend of mine has it, but i had the Battle Hardened skins...
  6. Download Back 4 Blood through xbox app caused error 0x00000001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Back 4 Blood through xbox app caused error 0x00000001: Hi! I want to play Back 4 Blood and just join xbox game pass ultimate. I tried to install Back 4 Blood but it doesn't work with error code 0x00000001. There are 350GB free space so sufficient...
  7. Back 4 Blood Disconnected From Server Error every 15 seconds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Back 4 Blood Disconnected From Server Error every 15 seconds: I have tried to play this game with my friends who all have it on game pass as well. We have tried the suggestion to disable cross play as a solution to this issue and it only works temporarily. I...
  8. Error Code while trying to install Back for Blood

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code while trying to install Back for Blood: im getting the code of 0x00000000, and have no idea what to do can anyone help me get this insttalled? 301a6fa3-999c-47ce-b656-cbc512a401d7
  9. One piece burning blood achievement error

in XBoX on Consoles
    One piece burning blood achievement error: In the one piece burning blood campaign there's an achievement for clearing whitebeards chapter, i have completed it 100% yet i never got the achievement, which causes my other achievements to...
  10. cannot play farcry 3 Blood Dragon on Xbox One S - Download Profile Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot play farcry 3 Blood Dragon on Xbox One S - Download Profile Error: I downloaded Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon from Xbox Gold, but when I try to play, I get an error that it cannot download my profile and then gives me an error that it cannot connect to the network. I...