Ayudaa[Help]

Discus and support Ayudaa[Help] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hola, por favor necesito ayuda. Yo tengo mi xbox one s desde hace un año, y todo genial, hasta que un día hace unos dos meses apagué mi xbox y tras 10... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JosueGutierrez1, Dec 26, 2019.

  1. Ayudaa[Help]


    Hola, por favor necesito ayuda.

    Yo tengo mi xbox one s desde hace un año, y todo genial, hasta que un día hace unos dos meses apagué mi xbox y tras 10 segundos se apagó haciendo el sonido cuando pulsas el botón de Xbox acompañado de el sonido cuando se desconecta el xbox.

    Yo tengo mi Xbox en encendido instantáneo, deshabilitado lo de apagar automático y en un lugar donde le da aire, no se que pueda ser por que no sucede siempre y no sucede prendido, solo tras unos segundos de apagarlo

    [Translation - Hi, please I need help.

    I have my Xbox one s for a year, and all great, until one day about two months ago I turned off my Xbox and after 10 seconds it turned off making the sound when you press the Xbox button accompanied by the sound when the Xbox is disconnected .

    I have my Xbox in instant on, disabled the automatic shutdown and in a place where it gives air, I do not know that it may be because it does not always happen and does not happen on, only after a few seconds of turning it off]

    :)
     
    JosueGutierrez1, Dec 26, 2019
    #1
  2. No One IX Win User

    Ayudaa[Help]

    Prueba revisar la configuración https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/learn-about-power-modes de que no se
    haya cambiado. Tambien lei que algunas teles, especialmente usuarios de Teles Samsung que tienen activado el sistema de Anynet+ o que vincularon la tele para que esta controle la consola pueden afectar la función al apagar completamente el sistema.

    Revisa la configuración de tu televisor.

    [Translation - Try checking the configuration https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/learn-about-power-modes that
    has not been changed. I also read that some TVs, especially Samsung Teles users who have activated the Anynet + system or that linked the TV so that it controls the console can affect the function when the system is completely shut down.


    Check your TV settings.]
  3. No One IX Win User

    Ayudaa[Help]

    Hola

    Cómo sigue tu Xbox? Si entendí bien, estas hablando que la última vez que apagaste tu Xbox se tardó más en reiniciar?

    Si es así, puede que solo se deba a que estaba guardando la información de algún juego abierto, o que tal vez estaba terminando de realizar actualizaciones.

    Sigue presentando el problema? Si tú consola no prende correctamente trata de seguir las indicaciones de este link para descartar los errores más comunes:

    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/console-wont-power-on

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-power-supply-solution

    Espero te ayude en algo esto, saludos.

    [Translation - Hi

    How does your Xbox follow? If I understood correctly, are you talking about the last time you turned off your Xbox took longer to restart?

    If so, it may only be because I was saving the information of an open game, or maybe I was finishing making updates.

    Still presenting the problem? If your console does not turn on correctly try to follow the instructions on this link to rule out the most common errors:

    I hope this helps you, greetings.]
  4. JosueGutierrez1 Win User

    Ayudaa[Help]

    Gracias por responder, mi consola sigue igual, al momento de apagarla se apaga por completo, cosa que no debería pasar pues la tengo en encendido instantáneo.

    Lo más raro es que no pasa siempre

    [Translation-Thank you for answering, my console remains the same, when you turn it off it completely turns off, which should not happen because I have it on instant power.

    The weirdest thing is that it doesn't always happen]
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

    Ayudaa[Help]

    Hey JosueGutierrez1,

    Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

    Thank you
    again and have a great day!
  6. Miss Kleo Win User

    AYUDAA [Help]

    Hello The iSPN! Can I have you tell us a bit more about your connection issue by reviewing our start here sticky (forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx) and posting
    back the details requested in bold? This will give us some sight into your current network set up to pinpoint the issue. :)
Thema:

Ayudaa[Help]

Loading...
  1. Ayudaa[Help] - Similar Threads - Ayudaa Help

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  8. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  9. Ayudaa[Help]

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Ayudaa[Help]: Descargue un juego para la xbox 360 (Mercenaries) que esta gratis para usuarios gold pero cuando lo quiero iniciar me dice "Para jugar un juego original de Xbox necesitas conectar un disco duro...
  10. me robaron mi cuenta ayudaa ,

    in XBoX on Consoles
    me robaron mi cuenta ayudaa ,: buenas tardes microsoft solo quiero pedir ayuda debido que mi cuenta fue robada y quiero que el soporte tecnico de xbox me ayuden a recuperar mi cuenta , porque cambiaron informacion de seguridad...