Axe battlepack

Discus and support Axe battlepack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went to the website and claimed my code but i dont have my battlepack.... b2e47852-f404-42f3-93d8-34e1526107ee Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SatanicAssassin, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Axe battlepack

I went to the website and claimed my code but i dont have my battlepack....

:)

SatanicAssassin, Jan 11, 2014
  2. APOCACIDE
    APOCACIDE Guest
    Battlepacks

they dont seem to have anything useful

APOCACIDE, Jan 11, 2014
  3. Battlepacks

It says I unlocked one but how do I open it and see whats inside?

Rich Cashster, Jan 11, 2014
  4. Axe battlepack

did you enter your code on xbox live and download a file? i know thats what you have to do for the slimjim packs.

PCunrecognized, Jan 11, 2014
  5. PCunrecognized Win User

Axe battlepack

did you enter your code on xbox live and download a file? i know thats what you have to do for the slimjim packs.
  6. Campo Win User

.44 mag 3x's scope?

For me it was in the Veteran Battlepack that was awarded after the last update. As long as you've played BF3 or BFBC2 on a soldier linked to your account then you should have also received the Veteran Battlepack.
  7. Rich Cashster Win User

Battlepacks

[quote user="APOCACIDE"]

[/quote]

Really? I just opened one last night and got my Stimulus Package from GTA V! (j/k)
  8. APOCACIDE Win User

Battlepacks

9. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Battlepacks

Maybe you dont have to be a certain level, maybe I realized I could open them at a certain level, LOL.
Thema:

Axe battlepack

1. Axe battlepack - Similar Threads - Axe battlepack

2. Up until last night, I had the Leviathan axe in Fortnite on xbox (One-handed pick axe) but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Up until last night, I had the Leviathan axe in Fortnite on xbox (One-handed pick axe) but...: Up until last night, I had the Leviathan axe in Fortnite on xbox (One-handed pick axe) but then today, it's gone! How can I get this back? Can anyone help me? Thanks!...
  3. Horizontal Camera (Invert x-axe)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horizontal Camera (Invert x-axe): Hello. Bought Halo 5 Guardians some times ago, but hadn't the time to played it. I started it today but had to stop immediately because I couldn't find any way to invert the x-axe (horizontal...
  4. Battlepack deals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlepack deals: Hey guys some friends and I started selling the promotional battlepack codes on ebay and im leaving a link to it here for anyone interested you can see our sales history we have a good reputation...
  5. Battlepack purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlepack purchase: Hello today i purchased the 20 Battlepack bundle from the xbox live store but i never received anything. Please help me. 38101f8d-99e6-4ff7-8df4-b8e57fa14b7d
  6. Trying to find the World of Warcraft Ad to get the axe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to find the World of Warcraft Ad to get the axe: I have been trying to find this ad but i cant and this there anywhere else to download it? 4b04a674-2a58-498c-8899-bf2dcb485213
  7. Battlefield 4 Battlepack Microtransactions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 Battlepack Microtransactions: ^^ Try and say that 3x fast. :P Apparently, according to IGN, you can now purchase battlepacks in addition to earning them through legitimate play - bronze will cost $1, silver will cost $2, and...
  8. redeemed battlefield 4 battlepack codes but not recieving anything in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeemed battlefield 4 battlepack codes but not recieving anything in game: I redeemed several "Slim Jim" xbox one battlefield 4 battlepack codes earlier today and nothing has shown up in game. I entered the codes via this website, by using the code redeem option under...
  9. Free Slim Jim Bronze Battlepack code inside

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free Slim Jim Bronze Battlepack code inside: I accidentally selected xbox 360 as my console for this code, but I play on Xbox One. My mistake is your gain. First come, first served. The code is 2F424-V3JV4-F6MDF-HHTVV-WDJ3Z...