Awards not updating

Discus and support Awards not updating in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Finally got a Spider Expert Dash in Solitaire Collections, but did not update awards section. Any ideas for solutions?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mamere gwynne, May 25, 2023.

1. Awards not updating

Finally got a Spider Expert Dash in Solitaire Collections, but did not update awards section. Any ideas for solutions?

:)

mamere gwynne, May 25, 2023
  2. Chaz Of Sparta Win User

You have to connect to Xbox Live and update your avatar awards. Just select 'Avatar Awards' in the avatar menu, and it should update your stuff.
  3. PwcrLinux Win User

Gamerscore

2nd updated: My system are FULL recovery finally, Thank god back-up server saved my achievements but the awards still not updated yet, let wait for the awards come back..
  4. RESTLESS 79 Win User

"wake up John" award

all I can think of is:

update your waypoint

remember to look it up under the "halo 4" awards and not under Halo waypoint awards.
  5. Th3 Tater Win User

Suuuuuuhweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttt!!!!!

Avatar awards too. I don't know if they're part of the paid DLC, but it's supposed to get some Avatar Awards (not sure if it's tied to that FameStar joke...) with the update.
  6. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Suuuuuuhweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttt!!!!!

[quote user="Th3 Tater"]

Avatar awards too. I don't know if they're part of the paid DLC, but it's supposed to get some Avatar Awards (not sure if it's tied to that FameStar joke...) with the update.

[/quote]I think the new awards are tied to the DLC.
Thema:

Awards not updating

1. Awards not updating - Similar Threads - Awards updating

2. Missing Solitaire levels / awards / titles after PC crash & reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Solitaire levels / awards / titles after PC crash & reinstall: After a computer crash and re-installation of Windows 10 last week, I went to my Solitaire games to play and discovered I had lost all of my levels, awards, and titles, (Spider was at about...
  3. "What do you think about the new changes to the Microsoft Awards page?"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "What do you think about the new changes to the Microsoft Awards page?": "What do you think about the new changes to the Microsoft Awards page?" 15851150-6a8f-46a2-9b1d-7fb27627bb9f
  4. How do I invite people to join Microsoft Awards so I can win some points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I invite people to join Microsoft Awards so I can win some points?: I want to recommend some friends to microsoft awards. d1994801-be49-4f0e-bf5f-f10e0e8e370a
  5. MS Reward Points not being awarded for completing Quests on Xbox console.

in XboX Insiders
    MS Reward Points not being awarded for completing Quests on Xbox console.: (First off, please don't pick on me for the name. I made it when I was drunk and don't know how to change it!) I've been chasing Reward points for a while now and have currently stored about £100...
  6. Microsoft Casual Games Minesweeper Intermittently Doesn't Award Win

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Casual Games Minesweeper Intermittently Doesn't Award Win: Microsoft Casual Games Minesweeper 4.2.10101.0 intermittently doesn't award a solved puzzle. That is, upon solving a puzzle, returning to the Daily Challenges window, the puzzle shows as unsolved....
  7. Solitaire Collection - Don't label me award?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Solitaire Collection - Don't label me award?: I want to achieve the “Don’t label me” award (it's the only one I am missing from the whole list). The award says to do that I need to change my “Xbox Profile Title”. But there seems to be now...
  8. Gold award for 3 month game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Gold award for 3 month game pass ultimate: First gets submitted by /u/Crystalwhore9 [link] [comments]
  9. Microsoft Award

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Award: I bought Elden ring but I cant get the completed check mark to earn the 6000 point award. I pre-ordered the game days ago and just now activated the punch card for it. Since I did not buy it when...
  10. No recibí mi suscripción de premio. Mod Translation - I didn't receive my award subscription.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No recibí mi suscripción de premio. Mod Translation - I didn't receive my award subscription.]: [img] [img] Hola que tal, el dia de hoy hice el canjee de 15,000 puntos de Microsoft Rewords desde mi Xbox por una suscripcion de 3 meses de Xbox Libe Gold y no ésta no se vio reflejada,...