Award Badges I cannot earn regardless.

Discus and support Award Badges I cannot earn regardless. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I have been wondering why everyone but me has award badges even though I met some conditions? Am I banned from earning badges? Maybe I received a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Radiant Sword X, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Award Badges I cannot earn regardless.

So I have been wondering why everyone but me has award badges even though I met some conditions? Am I banned from earning badges? Maybe I received a badge ban for the forum?

:)

Radiant Sword X, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Forum badges are for those in the Windows side of the forum. We don't have badges for the Xbox forums.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Other types of badge, like those on Xbox Live are both for outstanding work and dedication like through the Xbox Ambassador and Xbox MVP programs... as well as for developers and heads of various projects at Xbox like Major Nelson (if you've ever seen
    all the Xbox launch and dev badges on his Xbox Live profile.) Those latter ones can only be achieved if you work for Xbox, the ones prior can be achieved through some handwork and dedication.
  4. Johnny Sinister Win User

VIP in rewards?

I believe it represents a list of "VIP badges" you have earned since signing up for Xbox Rewards. Under my VIP badge, it has the number '5', as I have 5 VIP awards. Somewhere on the page, there is a link the VIP awards listings and how you would have earned
    them. I don't believe there is much relevance to this, just for fun I guess.
  5. Sir Outlaw 98 Win User

Gamer Nation (Xbox LIVE Social Network)

You can also earn awards and badges on the site that show up on your profile like on Xbox.
  6. Doc Von Bach Win User

Clan XP?

I just found the answer and will share in case anyone else was wondering the same:

Clan XP are experience points that your clan earns by completing a variety of activities and allow your clan to level up and get cool rewards both on Elite and in Modern Warfare 3.

The primary ways your clan can earn clan XP are through completing clan challenges, finishing bronze or higher in clan operations, or welcoming Elite Founders into the fold. Clan challenges award anywhere from 250 to 5,000 XP, while clan operations award
    250 XP for a bronze badge all the way up to 2,500 XP for a champion badge.
Thema:

1. Award Badges I cannot earn regardless. - Similar Threads - Award Badges cannot

2. Missing Solitaire levels / awards / titles after PC crash & reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Solitaire levels / awards / titles after PC crash & reinstall: After a computer crash and re-installation of Windows 10 last week, I went to my Solitaire games to play and discovered I had lost all of my levels, awards, and titles, (Spider was at about...
  3. "What do you think about the new changes to the Microsoft Awards page?"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "What do you think about the new changes to the Microsoft Awards page?": "What do you think about the new changes to the Microsoft Awards page?" 15851150-6a8f-46a2-9b1d-7fb27627bb9f
  4. How do I invite people to join Microsoft Awards so I can win some points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I invite people to join Microsoft Awards so I can win some points?: I want to recommend some friends to microsoft awards. d1994801-be49-4f0e-bf5f-f10e0e8e370a
  5. MS Reward Points not being awarded for completing Quests on Xbox console.

in XboX Insiders
    MS Reward Points not being awarded for completing Quests on Xbox console.: (First off, please don't pick on me for the name. I made it when I was drunk and don't know how to change it!) I've been chasing Reward points for a while now and have currently stored about £100...
  6. Awards not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Awards not updating: Finally got a Spider Expert Dash in Solitaire Collections, but did not update awards section. Any ideas for solutions? 2bce3dd7-d71d-4389-9fb5-a98cfd98c42c
  7. Microsoft Casual Games Minesweeper Intermittently Doesn't Award Win

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Casual Games Minesweeper Intermittently Doesn't Award Win: Microsoft Casual Games Minesweeper 4.2.10101.0 intermittently doesn't award a solved puzzle. That is, upon solving a puzzle, returning to the Daily Challenges window, the puzzle shows as unsolved....
  8. Solitaire Collection - Don't label me award?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Solitaire Collection - Don't label me award?: I want to achieve the “Don’t label me” award (it's the only one I am missing from the whole list). The award says to do that I need to change my “Xbox Profile Title”. But there seems to be now...
  9. Gold award for 3 month game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Gold award for 3 month game pass ultimate: First gets submitted by /u/Crystalwhore9 [link] [comments]
  10. Microsoft Award

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Award: I bought Elden ring but I cant get the completed check mark to earn the 6000 point award. I pre-ordered the game days ago and just now activated the punch card for it. Since I did not buy it when...