Avengers Xbox One not loading.

Discus and support Avengers Xbox One not loading. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased the wakanda DLC and now the game is taking forever to load. 03d363bf-7801-4491-8ea4-676e5ef2cfb6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Went Brown, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Went Brown
    Went Brown Guest

I recently purchased the wakanda DLC and now the game is taking forever to load.

:)

Went Brown, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

We may need to uninstall and reinstall the game and then check if there will be an improvement.
  3. Francia J. Win User

I appreciate the update, have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the game as well?
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  5. BlaqueDynomite Win User

Digital Content

I think that is true, I have Avengers on my xbox 360 in Xbox Video, that i was able to load to my Surface Tablet with no issues, it is the one thing that is keeping me Xbox, same content across all devices (phone, tablet/pc, Console)
  6. RonRemick Win User

Loaded Game deleted after completing the final level

Lego Marvel Avengers 2 for Xbox One
Thema:

1. Avengers Xbox One not loading. - Similar Threads - Avengers loading

2. My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?: All of my stuff is good besides the fact that when I click my recent captures to see them I just get an infinite loading circle. e5df8d31-83c9-4bf6-aa42-b884bd03ad1a
  3. how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading: ive tried to open spotify and i see the green logo and it closes it and takes me back to home, ive restarted my xbox 14 times and unplugged it around 8 times and that has not done anything my...
  4. Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.: Any help from anyone would be appreciate! Im at a loss. Ive done everything I was playing Ark survival ascended like i do daily and it froze mid game about 2 hours. I did all the power cycling and...
  5. Frozen update now mw3 will not load, error code 80070490

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frozen update now mw3 will not load, error code 80070490: I went to apply the newest update for mw3 on 4/9/24 and when the update started it began downloading then suddenly froze for more than 5 minutes. My internet wasn't the issue and I restarted the...
  6. Anything Microsoft wont load or sign me in...

in XboX Insiders
    Anything Microsoft wont load or sign me in...: My router doesnt like Microsoft but ive never had an issue using it and downloading games but now it wont let me access the Microsoft store. I had to use a hotspot to log back in after microsoft...
  7. Can't get Xbox One s to load into troubleshoot menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get Xbox One s to load into troubleshoot menu: I have an Xbox One S that only loaded to a green screen and occasionally loaded to profile menu and would freeze. While trying to get it to load into troubleshoot mode, I now just get a black...
  8. Xbox loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox loading: I tried to load up my game and it kept stopping for a minute or 2 and then it wouldn't do anything, I turned off my xbox and turned it on again and the loading was longer and when I got to the...
  9. Marvel Avengers disc won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marvel Avengers disc won't install: Decided to go back & play Marvel Avengers after buying an Xbox series X. I have the series X/Xbox One version. I put the disc in, it reads it but won't even start installing, I just get a message...
  10. Avengers omega

in XBoX on Windows
    Avengers omega: I just downloaded avangers omega again and it even had few updates gets all the way to start screen and wont connect msg says please check your internet connection so it's back on xbox one...