Avengers Xbox - Not working

Discus and support Avengers Xbox - Not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently purchased the game. Having downloaded, reset and restarted the Xbox, I cannot load the game. It keeps on asking for an update but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlexSlay1, Dec 29, 2021.

  1. AlexSlay1
    AlexSlay1 Guest

    Avengers Xbox - Not working


    Hi,

    I have recently purchased the game. Having downloaded, reset and restarted the Xbox, I cannot load the game.

    It keeps on asking for an update but no update is available.

    This is frustrating because I see other thread posts where others have the same issue but nothing seems to be fixed?

    :)
     
    AlexSlay1, Dec 29, 2021
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Avengers Xbox - Not working

    Hello again Alex, if after this procedure the game does not work, try performing a full reset on the console, if you continue with the same problem, request a refund by the link below.

    You will need to log into your account that purchased the game or subscription and fill out this form below for the refund, you will also need the order code for each item you want the refund.

    There is just follow all the requirements requested in the completion, and then wait for an email with the response of the request.

    This could take up to 72 hours.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-us/forms/request-a-...
  3. AlexSlay1 Win User

    Avengers Xbox - Not working

    I have tried all of that, and it still doesn’t work
  4. Georges C. Win User

    Avengers Xbox - Not working

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Alex, you tried some procedure in the console, in case of reset you came to uninstall the game, and reset the console and install again, because by my searches they released a patch fix in early December.

    Try uninstalling the game first and then do the procedure below.

    Xbox One reset keeping Games:

    Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

    Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

    Select Reset console.

    Restore and maintain my games and apps.

    Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

    Note:

    -You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.

    Then reinstall the game again but wait for the download to finish 100%, do not start the game before finishing the download.
  5. Nicolas Chletsos Win User

    How do I fix this?

    Word it game work marvel avengers?
  6. zeroice007 Win User

    This a rumour about a game for Series X.

    I wouldn't doubt it . Heard a spiderman is in the works with a total revamp of avengers.
Thema:

Avengers Xbox - Not working

Loading...
  1. Avengers Xbox - Not working - Similar Threads - Avengers working

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  6. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  7. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  8. Ripped off. Avengers not able to download after purchase

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ripped off. Avengers not able to download after purchase: About 2 months ago i changed storage devices. I paid for avengers before it was on game pass plus add ons. I no longer can download it doenst appear on my storage nor at the store. I either need a...
  9. Marvel Avengers disc won't install

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marvel Avengers disc won't install: Decided to go back & play Marvel Avengers after buying an Xbox series X. I have the series X/Xbox One version. I put the disc in, it reads it but won't even start installing, I just get a message...
  10. Avengers omega

    in XBoX on Windows
    Avengers omega: I just downloaded avangers omega again and it even had few updates gets all the way to start screen and wont connect msg says please check your internet connection so it's back on xbox one...