Discus and support Avatar Store Choices in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; One of my sons is trying to find an avatar "suit" and options in the avatar store (in particular, Ironman, but my question is more general than just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TonyPrandini, Jan 11, 2014.

1. TonyPrandini
    TonyPrandini Guest

One of my sons is trying to find an avatar "suit" and options in the avatar store (in particular, Ironman, but my question is more general than just ironman)... but can't find any ironman options under "lifestyle collections". Another son of mine, can go
    to the Avatar Store-Lifestyle Collection, and has many more options than son#1. Why? how does son #1 get more options in lifestyle collections? Thanks

:)

TonyPrandini, Jan 11, 2014
  2. AVATAR

The 360 had your AVATAR along with your friends AVATARS on your dashboard to show off your style. The ONE needs to bring back the AVATAR STORE with more urban choices and a way show off your AVATAR and to see others on the dashboard.

HarmCity Bomber, Jan 11, 2014
  3. DangerousBard, Jan 11, 2014
  4. Avatar Store Choices

The reason your other son has more options is because he is looking in the Avatar Store itself, where you buy items for your avatar with CSV or real money via a credit card. Your "son #1" is looking only at the items he already owns on his account in the
    avatar creator, hence why he does not see any more creative avatar appearances, which, once again, in most cases, require money for them to be added to your account.

Since your "son #2" apparently knows how to navigate to the proper Avatar Store, your best bet would be to have him show you how to get there,... and also make sure he hasn't been making any purchases without your consent, assuming he'd be using your money
    for this.

Hope this helps!

TenthStreetRed, Jan 11, 2014
  5. TenthStreetRed Win User

The reason your other son has more options is because he is looking in the Avatar Store itself, where you buy items for your avatar with CSV or real money via a credit card. Your "son #1" is looking only at the items he already owns on his account in the
    avatar creator, hence why he does not see any more creative avatar appearances, which, once again, in most cases, require money for them to be added to your account.

Since your "son #2" apparently knows how to navigate to the proper Avatar Store, your best bet would be to have him show you how to get there,... and also make sure he hasn't been making any purchases without your consent, assuming he'd be using your money
    for this.

Hope this helps!
  6. smileskybird Win User

Xbox Avatars Getting Wheelchairs!

Check the xbox avatar marketplace and search for props for your avatar. theres hundreds of prop choice for your avatar if your a boy or girl. If you cant find one maybe theyll add one later.
  7. Gold Temptation Win User

"Sorry, we can't connect to the Xbox Avatar Store. Please try again later."

The computer avatar store works perfectly fine. It's on the Xbox 360 itself that is having problems with the avatar store
  8. BeastBadshah Win User

I never got my Predator avatar.

Check your email or otherwise go to avatar store may be predator avatar available for you at the store
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Changing account picture by a personalized one.

You can select an available gamerpic or use your avatar to create a custom gamerpic. These are the only choices for the moment
Thema:

1. Avatar Store Choices - Similar Threads - Avatar Store Choices

2. Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store)

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store): I was told to put this here by Microsoft support, but I'm trying to find a specific Avatar Outfit on 360, called the 'Jack Ryan Avatar Outfit' with a weird blanked out symbol beside it, yet when I...
  3. Is James Cameron's avatar the game available on the Xbox 360 store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is James Cameron's avatar the game available on the Xbox 360 store: Ive been wanting to replay avatar the game but it's not backwards compatible on any new consoles and my disc version is long gone, I thought I could boot up my Xbox 360 and download a digital copy...
  4. Xbox avatar store not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox avatar store not working: Today I just purchased a costume set in the Avatar store on the Microsoft website It shows up in my order history the order is completed there's a button for me to click wear but when I pressed it...
  5. Items in Avatar Store on Xbox 360 do not load at all

in XBoX Accessibility
    Items in Avatar Store on Xbox 360 do not load at all: I can't access the items on the Avatar Store on my Xbox 360. The menus load and I can choose preloaded items, but I can't access my awards or see any of the items in the avatar store. They're all...
  6. No exclusive T-Shirt in my Avatar store.

in XboX Insiders
    No exclusive T-Shirt in my Avatar store.: Hi. Where do I have to go to report that I never received my Xbox Insiders t-shirt? I'm Level 3 rn, and I am very disappointed that I haven't received, and checked in the Avatars, only to find...
  7. Why cant I get to the prop section in the avatar store on my xbox 1 s in any section

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I get to the prop section in the avatar store on my xbox 1 s in any section: [img] I cant do anything but go back to the first page bcf11f63-9511-47c3-b45f-c13b73371a0b
  8. Xbox one - xbox 360 avatar store

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one - xbox 360 avatar store: I’ve check my account and privacy and did everything I could but I can’t use the avatar shop it keeps telling me to change my settings I have all my account on adult settings and Idk what else to...
  9. Avatar Store Items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar Store Items: Is there any way I can model and sell custom items (clothing, props, hair, fingernails,and limbs) on the new avatar Store. I was told the new avatar system is made in unity and was wondering if I...
  10. Can i request more bottoms for avatar store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i request more bottoms for avatar store?: I would like to see tactical pants and more work jeans like boot-cut .. Dont like skinny jeans 1272ec66-431b-49d5-a955-80191817b225